Fantasy January 23, 2016- STAR WARS

Hi everyone

I'm attaching the most up to date Pixie Dust list I have. Right now we have 6 cabins on that list. If you want to join please let me know. Also if you haven't given me your cabin number please send it to me as soon as your know so we can have the most updated info before we all get on board.
Is there any room left to get into this FE group ? We are first time Disney cruisers and didn't know about FE. Its me, my husband and son who will turn 5 while on the cruise !!! Our room is 6526.

Is there any room left to get into this FE group ? We are first time Disney cruisers and didn't know about FE. Its me, my husband and son who will turn 5 while on the cruise !!! Our room is 6526.

Hi I'm just finalizing all the list now. I'll add you to "The Storm Trooper" FE list (formerly the pixie dust list). Could you please send me everyone's first names so I can add them?

FE UPDATE!

So I just went through all four list and I still need stateroom numbers from a few people. I realize that some people might not have them yet but if you do please send them to me so I can update the list. I’ve also renamed the pixie dust list to “The Storm Trooper” since it’s pretty much just a smaller group they should have a Star Wars name too.

The Jedi Knights – Have all info

The Rebel Alliance – Have all info

The Empire – Need stateroom numbers for:

-Ohana-Anna

The Strom Troopers (formerly the pixie dust list) – Need Stateroom numbers for:

-DisneyMomJls

-Kaytieedid

Attachments

• Disney Fanatsay FE The Empire - Final.pdf
    8.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Disney Fanatsay FE The Jedi Knights -Final.pdf
    8.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Disney Fanatsay FE The Rebel Alliance - Final.pdf
    8.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Disney Fanatsay FE The Strom Troopers - Final.pdf
    7 KB · Views: 17
FE UPDATE!

So I just went through all four list and I still need stateroom numbers from a few people. I realize that some people might not have them yet but if you do please send them to me so I can update the list. I’ve also renamed the pixie dust list to “The Storm Trooper” since it’s pretty much just a smaller group they should have a Star Wars name too.

The Jedi Knights – Have all info

The Rebel Alliance – Have all info

The Empire – Need stateroom numbers for:

-Ohana-Anna

The Strom Troopers (formerly the pixie dust list) – Need Stateroom numbers for:

-DisneyMomJls

-Kaytieedid
So there is a least one person on the FB page that is looking for a last minute FE group, can she be added?? can we cross post the Stormtrooper group on that page?

So there is a least one person on the FB page that is looking for a last minute FE group, can she be added?? can we cross post the Stormtrooper group on that page?
Sure have her get in touch with me and I'll add her. I did join the FB group but I haven't been following along and to be honest I don't really have enough time to keep up with FB and the Dis so if at all possible send them here to sign up so I only have keep up with one place please.

Sure have her get in touch with me and I'll add her. I did join the FB group but I haven't been following along and to be honest I don't really have enough time to keep up with FB and the Dis so if at all possible send them here to sign up so I only have keep up with one place please.

I will get her information and send it to you on here :) She's not a member of this board so it might prove difficult to contact you for her. I will volunteer to be the liaison between the two groups :)

Hey all, just wondering if we were going to have a Dis board meet up day 1 after embarkation? I've seen other meet boards have cocktail parties and such on embarkation day. If we are, I'd love to know so I can warn/prepare my dear, introverted husband.

Hey all, just wondering if we were going to have a Dis board meet up day 1 after embarkation? I've seen other meet boards have cocktail parties and such on embarkation day. If we are, I'd love to know so I can warn/prepare my dear, introverted husband.
Yes there is one set-up already. There's an event invite on the Facebook page. It's at 2:30pm at D Lounge. https://www.facebook.com/events/1608243432731301/

Also, the FEs for our two rooms have the names moved around a bit. I realized when making them that I want to use them as closet organizers when we get back. So we have the same two rooms, but we have the names ordered differently. Is this a big deal?

Did anyone book a VGT and get a cabin assignment yet? I can't tell my stateroom to my FE group yet and am wondering how much longer it may be....

Okay EMPIRE group, I'm ready to start labeling and packing! Can you confirm if you are still participating? I understand some have discussed another FE on FB, but this one is separate. We are doing both and getting excited!!

We're still participating and getting things ready. Times flying now!!

About the headsets.If they are over the ear fine; on the ear won't work with my hearing aids. If the headphes are plugged into a receiver I will bring my headset.

As far as I recall, they were the over the ear kind, but if your headphones are small, bring them. We must have had a receiver of some kind.

Thanks!! Nice to see a lot of Allies and supporters on board!!

I work and live in a college town. My momma raised me right (the church I attended as a kid: the organist was a gay man and my mom was the ONLY person who would invite him and his partner over for dinner between Christmas Eve services, which I didn't realize when I was younger. I thought she just invited them over because we lived very close.). I'm thrilled for ANY adult who wants to adopt kids - you're made of braver stuff than me. I'm happy to just be an auntie!!

Thanks for the info. This is my only gripe with having a FB page set up: those of us who choose not to use FB miss out on stuff. It's nice when people on both boards make sure us Dis-only people don't get left out.

SO! I've been waiting until about now - but anyone who wants to organize one should do so! It'll probably be a smallish gathering, but that's okay, right? Do we want to meet for sail-away, so closer to 4pm? Do we want it to be kid friendly or are the kids going to be at the sail-away party?

Do we want to, instead/in addition, organize a meet-up for the first sea day, as well?

Did anyone book a VGT and get a cabin assignment yet? I can't tell my stateroom to my FE group yet and am wondering how much longer it may be....
We have ours! Got it about a week or 2 after we booked (mid December). Probably depends on the room type as well as I believe our VGT was for an extended verandah and only have a few of those on the ship vs. just a verandah.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter