Fantasy January 23, 2016- STAR WARS

We have ours! Got it about a week or 2 after we booked (mid December). Probably depends on the room type as well as I believe our VGT was for an extended verandah and only have a few of those on the ship vs. just a verandah.
Were you a VGT or GTY?

Happy New Year to everyone! Can't wait to meet in just a few weeks! I can't believe how fast time has gone by, we booked this cruise the day they made the Star Wars announcement, I thought the day would never come, and it's almost here!! So exciting!

FE UPDATE!

So I just went through all four list and I still need stateroom numbers from a few people. I realize that some people might not have them yet but if you do please send them to me so I can update the list. I’ve also renamed the pixie dust list to “The Storm Trooper” since it’s pretty much just a smaller group they should have a Star Wars name too.

The Jedi Knights – Have all info

The Rebel Alliance – Have all info

The Empire – Need stateroom numbers for:

-Ohana-Anna

The Strom Troopers (formerly the pixie dust list) – Need Stateroom numbers for:

-DisneyMomJls

-Kaytieedid
Where are the lists that show characters, films...that the members are interested in?

Sure have her get in touch with me and I'll add her. I did join the FB group but I haven't been following along and to be honest I don't really have enough time to keep up with FB and the Dis so if at all possible send them here to sign up so I only have keep up with one place please.
Hey! When are you predicting the final "Storm Troopers" list to be revealed? Thanks so much for organizing all of this! :)!

Okay EMPIRE group, I'm ready to start labeling and packing! Can you confirm if you are still participating? I understand some have discussed another FE on FB, but this one is separate. We are doing both and getting excited!!

Still participating! Also got our stateroom number now - 8143. Getting closer - wohoo! :-D

Anyone planning to run the Castaway Cay 5K?? It's a fun way to see the island and start the day! Did it last time and had a good time even with the hangover I had.

I'll be running as well. We're from Sweden, and right now it's 26 degrees here with ice cold wind, so not really running weather at home. Looking forward to running without gloves...

FE UPDATE!

Ok sorry to keep everyone waiting. As of this morning all three FE groups are FULL. I'm going to be stop taking sign up for the normal FE groups at this time. I can start a pixie dust list for any late comers if you want. Here are the final lists for The Jedi Knights, The Rebel Alliance, and the Empire.
Hey there,
I'm just getting my FE's all done. And I just wanted to double check that these lists posted are the final ones and I didn't miss a more recent post. (oops I posted this question under the wrong post) Are the lists from Nov. 20th the final lists?

Hey there,
I'm just getting my FE's all done. And I just wanted to double check that these lists posted are the final ones and I didn't miss a more recent post. (oops I posted this question under the wrong post) Are the lists from Nov. 20th the final lists?
There are final lists for the all the groups except the pixie dust group on my post on page 42 from last Tuesday.

I'll be running as well. We're from Sweden, and right now it's 26 degrees here with ice cold wind, so not really running weather at home. Looking forward to running without gloves...
Yay that's awesome!! It's beginning to finally get cold here as well.. In Ohio, it's like 25 degrees today and some snow.

FINAL FE UPDATES!

Ok everyone I have the final updates. I'm sorry but we won't be taking any new sign ups moving forward. The only updates I'll make will be if there are changes to stateroom numbers.

I will have a copy of each FE list posted on my cabin door (6184) once we get on board in case anyone needs to reference it. I'll also have a white board on our door in case anyone needs to note any last minute room changes.

Attachments

• Disney Fanatsay FE The Jedi Knights -Final.pdf
    8.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Disney Fanatsay FE The Empire - Final.pdf
    8.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Disney Fanatsay FE The Rebel Alliance - Final.pdf
    8.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Disney Fanatsay FE The Strom Troopers - Final.pdf
    7.1 KB · Views: 15
FINAL FE UPDATES!

Ok everyone I have the final updates. I'm sorry but we won't be taking any new sign ups moving forward. The only updates I'll make will be if there are changes to stateroom numbers.

I will have a copy of each FE list posted on my cabin door (6184) once we get on board in case anyone needs to reference it. I'll also have a white board on our door in case anyone needs to note any last minute room changes.
Thank you again for organizing all of this! You rock!!!

FINAL FE UPDATES!

I'd like to also Thank You so much. This took a lot of effort on your part for the enjoyment of the rest of us. You're the best, thanks!

:goofy::donald::dumbo: The EMPIRE FE group-in the next couple days if any of you read this, it would help me out alot if you could let me know everyone's favorite Disney or star wars character. If not its ok but I'm making the gifts and would love to give everyone their favorite character! As we all know, times running out!!!
woohoo! :cool1:

Attachments

• cool1[1].gif
    cool1[1].gif
    1.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter