Fantasy January 23, 2016- STAR WARS

So right now we have DS signed up for the Nursery on the second night (sunday 24) from 8pm-11pm so that DH and I can go check out the bars. Would anyone be interested in meeting up for a drink at the Skyline bar during that time?

So right now we have DS signed up for the Nursery on the second night (sunday 24) from 8pm-11pm so that DH and I can go check out the bars. Would anyone be interested in meeting up for a drink at the Skyline bar during that time?

Definitely!! I am actually doing an LGBT and Allies social at Skyline at 10pm that night so we'll be there for sure!

Awesome! I don't know how I missed that but I'm so glad it's working out that way.
Yay! We did it on the Facebook group page as that page has been a bit more convenient for me but just wanted to get together and hang out with some fun peeps.. I just realized that we're doing that in Skyline on Sat night though at 10pm not Sunday.. Sunday at 10pm is Cards Against Humanity in the Pub!!!

We've got late dinner, so we may make it (or roll there, depending) after, I hope, if you're there until the end.

I FLY DOWN IN TWO WEEKS!

Anyone planning to run the Castaway Cay 5K?? It's a fun way to see the island and start the day! Did it last time and had a good time even with the hangover I had.
I'm definitely running. I loved it the last time we did it, although the humidity just about killed me. I ran the course twice since I was marathon training at the time. Plus, how many times to you get to run in January in a tank and shorts! (we're from Salt Lake). I will probably run the course twice again this time, too.

Do you know if you can walk the 5K? Also are kids allowed to run and if so how old do they have to be?

Do you know if you can walk the 5K? Also are kids allowed to run and if so how old do they have to be?
I've been looking into the 5K recently and this is what I've learned from reviews and forums. You sign up for the 5k once you are aboard. Any age can participate, but bib numbers and medals are only given to 12 years old and up. You can run, walk or jog. Most reviews I've read say it's a great way to see the island. I can't find any info about the run on any official Disney sites, so this could not all be totally accurate.

Sounds like All Hands on Deck is back on the room service menu, if anyone was worried about it.

WE GOT A RESERVATION FOR PALO BRUNCH! Sorry for the caps but I'm so excited. I was signing on to see the new star wars stateroom decorations they have and I figured since I was on I'd check even though I didn't expect anything. And there is was one reservation available for 10 am on Thursday. I"m so pumped.

WE GOT A RESERVATION FOR PALO BRUNCH! Sorry for the caps but I'm so excited. I was signing on to see the new star wars stateroom decorations they have and I figured since I was on I'd check even though I didn't expect anything. And there is was one reservation available for 10 am on Thursday. I"m so pumped.

Grrr!! So jealous. I just checked this am!!

Awesome! Were at noon same day, def tell us the best things to try!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter