Fantasy Labeled Stateroom Image

cariann77

Mouseketeer
I have searched and I can't seem to find this. Can someone please link or insert the image of the Fantasy from the outside that has the staterooms labeled? I'm particularly looking to 7600 from the outside.
Thanks!

Perfect! Thank you! That is exactly what I was looking for. I had read that our veranda might be obstructed by one of the skin panels but I’m not seeing this in the pic.

No, it'll be there on the one side. You can tell, because it's between the life boats. It's not a big obstruction, though. You'll hardly notice it.

It'll be similar to this:
dsc075811.jpg

But that's a bad photo, because it's making the whole verandah look really narrow. Remember, it's as wide as your stateroom, which is a bed length + walking space. That foot of obstruction won't mean too much to you.

This is what it looks like when it's between two verandahs that are open. So, about a foot on either verandah when closed.

DSC02629 - small.jpg

No, it'll be there on the one side. You can tell, because it's between the life boats. It's not a big obstruction, though. You'll hardly notice it.

Oh my goodness! It's funny how I read one bad review about this and got nervous that it was going to be awful. We were between the boats on the Dream and apparently had the wall then and didn't even notice. lol I just pulled up my pictures and sure enough...there it is.
_yufC6bUcxCVdNo7GfQC7vuzIsmV8hFr7IyEVtyG7LmxSYPDfhxWalXJ1omD4qFaGn9Qn1niWuHQM9dbpQ8QLiyTmRUto1XJWXWR7PttOdT8L9jF8vqfiKl90q257ZWd7ZRAnGAR_Zw-MOxKQuNwklyhrekhKJ5LbbysO1ERHgFACjALZlz9ZgSG0Q22PaEMc_nS9i_qg_XoonJ1Xgz5iV7VieiklZlAnTyluZHxjSQtitEg-RfTsZVoqqvO7sieGFjOV4LooM1Wt6KonB9O4jFlnTBCbEGSzLUDNW2MHHAFmn4yymtnAjqpF-d6Hx4MrX3wRAmEYHCsb_cVrmm9jBxxSne5GUxQMOH3MGE0TZTdmNyLlN-vwd1gwRVepEovj2quCEh6fTRgNfKtARKFt-RcIVnCicSx8IrAhEs-D4S5nkVk0oA6j_sTXhUoZkJsFSHTdUkVW6PtGXQHctI2bqkNyXt9eBo7is0qMMjvEOY344Y52uITh4K8gDFiVMUwIAy9KTk2pPG7s0nhIvV-sr19EowiXIs2ArgtDMJQZkQo4hb-v8o7bZOTtpC_fQuS4G_P3tgBTco2RbQcskqIKt_8TbxM7_K8tmpeeR4=w938-h703-no

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter