Fantasy- List of Enchanted Art

DisneyDream2B

DIS Veteran
Cruising on the Fantasy early next year. Searched here but didn't find a list of enchanted art on the Fantasy. Does anyone know where to find such a list? Would like to spend some time viewing each one.
Thanks!

don't know of a list but basically 2 out of every 4 (or more) "paintings" at each level of staircase/elevator stop on the fantasy has some kind of enchanted/ moving art. very easy to find! enjoy!

I don't have a list but the pictures that impressed me the most were the two posters, side-by-side, promoting Dumbo. A train starts at the top of one, snakes down to the bottom then jumps to the one on the right and runs from bottom to top. Love Disney's creativity. Other cruise lines add a wave challenge or climbing wall and call it quits. Disney challenges your brain and sparks your imagination. The virtual portholes in the inside staterooms on the Fantasy and Dream are examples other cruise lines may (or possibly do) copy. Can't wait to see what innovations DCL comes up with in the three new ships.

I don't have a list but the pictures that impressed me the most were the two posters, side-by-side, promoting Dumbo. A train starts at the top of one, snakes down to the bottom then jumps to the one on the right and runs from bottom to top. Love Disney's creativity. Other cruise lines add a wave challenge or climbing wall and call it quits. Disney challenges your brain and sparks your imagination. The virtual portholes in the inside staterooms on the Fantasy and Dream are examples other cruise lines may (or possibly do) copy. Can't wait to see what innovations DCL comes up with in the three new ships.

Along those same lines, I like the two that are side by side that feature pirate ships lobbing cannonballs at the other screen.

RCCL has virtual balconies in some of their inside staterooms. I think I'd prefer that over the porthole.

Along those same lines, I like the two that are side by side that feature pirate ships lobbing cannonballs at the other screen.

RCCL has virtual balconies in some of their inside staterooms. I think I'd prefer that over the porthole.

Does RCCL have Goofy surfboarding across the virtual balcony every half hour? DCL adds a bit of pixie dust to almost everything.

Does RCCL have Goofy surfboarding across the virtual balcony every half hour? DCL adds a bit of pixie dust to almost everything.

My point was that RCCL *has* copied the idea somewhat. I feel like I would get more enjoyment and "use" out of a floor-to-ceiling virtual balcony as opposed to a video screen over my bed, but that's why there are choices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter