• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasy NYE Cruise 12/27/2014

Hello all--we just booked on this cruise as a surprise Christmas present! So excited!!

I'd also love to be added to the FE exchange if it's not too late, sent a PM with our info.

Our family is interested in the fishlstuff and we would really like to be included!!! For some reason it won't let me message disney52303 directly until I have posted enough times on this forum, so instead I am praying is works!!! Disney52303-please message me if you can!!! Our cruise starts the 27th on the Fantasy and we actually have two families trying to participate. Thank you!!:santa:

Our family of 4 would love to participate in the FE if it's not too late. I saw previous posts about sending private messages, but I am unable to send private messages through this site. If someone is organizing the FE and we can still participate, can you please contact me?

KT

Yes!! Same for our family!!

Our family is interested in the fishlstuff and we would really like to be included!!! For some reason it won't let me message disney52303 directly until I have posted enough times on this forum, so instead I am praying is works!!! Disney52303-please message me if you can!!! Our cruise starts the 27th on the Fantasy and we actually have two families trying to participate. Thank you!!:santa:

This has been a very quiet thread so I'm not sure if a FE group was ever established. My past experience is that the group is usually closed out 4-6 weeks in advance so that participants can make their gifts. I would suggest that the three of you who are interested do a mini group with each other. Share your stateroom numbers and decide how many gifts you would like to give each other. If you have little travelers find out their ages and gender and run to the Target dollar spot or the Dollar store and surprise the kids with a gift every couple of days. If it doesn't work out, Disney will be providing you with plenty of pixie dust. Have a fantastic cruise!

Sorry everyone, my family is very new to forums. We have been on a few disney cruises before, and we would really like to be in the fish exchange if possible! Maybe a better way to contact us would be through lkeandrea@ aol.com. thanks! Looking forward to seeing everyone soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter