Fantasy of the Sky question...

SeeDisney

<font color=red>I drove by my WAWA <br><font color
As I am preplanning my December, 2020 trip to WDW....I noticed that on the current WDW schedule that the Fantasy of the sky fireworks shows twice? December 30 and December 31 one at 6:30 p.m. and then anther at 11:50 p.m. So the 6:30 p.m., will be the grand 360 fireworks too? Is it dark at 6:30 p.m. in Florida?

So the 6:30 p.m. fireworks are exactly the same with the countdown and 360?

And they don't do the countdown fireworks(there are number fireworks) on 12/30 for either show.

Are the 6:30 and 11:50 both worth seeing? We are planning for 6:30 on 12/30 and debating about staying until 11:50.

Are the 6:30 and 11:50 both worth seeing? We are planning for 6:30 on 12/30 and debating about staying until 11:50.
The 360 thing is amazing. However, if you are going to do the 11:50, don't bother with the earlier ones because they are exactly the same show.

We are doing the early one because we have a 2 yr old grandson who will not make 11:50. As grandparents, we were considering staying after he goes back to the resort with his parents.
Can you see the full 360 from within the park or is it better watching from outside the park?

ok, I wanted to verify as I know there's a countdown to the new year. But We will be planning to attend the 6:30 p.m. show.

And they don't do the countdown fireworks(there are number fireworks) on 12/30 for either show.

This is not accurate, based on the last two years at least. Both 12/30 shows have the same countdown fireworks at the end of the Fantasy in the Sky show as the 12/31 shows.

@SeeDisney - it’s the exact same show for all four times, but as has been noted, the late show both nights is the full “360 degree” show. Although if you’re inside the MK, 360 degrees is not necessarily a factor as there are few places in the park where it really provides a benefit. The 360 part is more of a benefit for the folks at the MK resorts, at the TTC, or outside the MK front entrance.

Happy to answer any questions.

This is not accurate, based on the last two years at least. Both 12/30 shows have the same countdown fireworks at the end of the Fantasy in the Sky show as the 12/31 shows.
What I was talking about is older info then. We went last year and in 2014 for new years and in 2014 they had fireworks which that looked like actual numbers during the countdown. We did 12/30 last year and just thought they didn't do that part the day before. After watching a video, it just looks like they don't have those anymore.

What I was talking about is older info then. We went last year and in 2014 for new years and in 2014 they had fireworks which that looked like actual numbers during the countdown. We did 12/30 last year and just thought they didn't do that part the day before. After watching a video, it just looks like they don't have those anymore.
We were at MK on 12/30 and they did have the actual numbers as fireworks during the countdown at both 6:30 and 11:50.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter