Fantasy Out of Miami

hayesdvc

DIS Veteran
I know the Fantasy will move to Miami once the Wish comes on line.

I wanted to take the Fantasy out of Miami in May 2023 but I see those dates have not been released.

Should those dates have not been released by now?

TIA

Summer 2023 hasn't been released yet. Agree with PP - the Dream is shifting to Miami (and eventually Port Everglades?); the Fantasy will remain at Port Canaveral with the Wish.

Summer 2023 hasn't been released yet. Agree with PP - the Dream is shifting to Miami (and eventually Port Everglades?); the Fantasy will remain at Port Canaveral with the Wish.
Historically when should those prices be available?

Historically when should those prices be available?
A month ago...they are so far past their normal summer booking dates, no one knows when it'll happen. Their recent system update has caused all kinds of issues and people trying to call DCL have multi hour waits, so they probably need to get that under control first...

A month ago...they are so far past their normal summer booking dates, no one knows when it'll happen. Their recent system update has caused all kinds of issues and people trying to call DCL have multi hour waits, so they probably need to get that under control first...
I was also thinking that they are tweaking Northern Europe cruises before they are released. I do not see Disney visiting St. Petersburg for a few years.

I thought that DCL was moving their operations to Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale? When does that start?

Miami lost out. Port Everglades came up with a deal for an exclusive terminal that Miami couldn’t match.

Also, once Brightline opens, it will be pretty easy to get from MCO down to Fort Lauderdale. The train station isn't very far from the port.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter