Fantasy Room 8668

ChaosNCoffee

Earning My Ears
Hi!

We just booked our first cruise. A bit last minute albeit. But we are super excited! I booked stateroom 8668 in the aft on the Fantasy. Now, I am panicking. I just read some old reports that the room is extremely loud between cabinet creaking and has major vibration issues. Then I read some reports that the vibration issues were supposed to be fixed over Covid. Has anyone recently stayed in that room? Please tell me it's not that loud. I have two small children and will be super upset if I have two cranky kiddos from not sleeping.

Hi!

We just booked our first cruise. A bit last minute albeit. But we are super excited! I booked stateroom 8668 in the aft on the Fantasy. Now, I am panicking. I just read some old reports that the room is extremely loud between cabinet creaking and has major vibration issues. Then I read some reports that the vibration issues were supposed to be fixed over Covid. Has anyone recently stayed in that room? Please tell me it's not that loud. I have two small children and will be super upset if I have two cranky kiddos from not sleeping.
Call and change the room. Aft Fantasy is a problem. Every few years there’s a drydock and people think it will be fixed but it never is.

Hi.

Thanks, I changed from that specific room, however, I am still in the aft. Only aft and forward rooms are left right now. And I suffer from sea-sickness so I'm scared to get a forward room. Guess I'm going to be stuck with the vibrations. Hopefully they aren't too too bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter