Fantasy Server - Ashang

shananigans

Mouseketeer
Does anyone happen to know Ashang from the Fantasy? I can’t recall where he’s from - but he was an amazing server and I’d like to request him for our SB trip in April. I want to provide as much detail when I send my email. Thanks!!

Does anyone happen to know Ashang from the Fantasy? I can’t recall where he’s from - but he was an amazing server and I’d like to request him for our SB trip in April. I want to provide as much detail when I send my email. Thanks!!
Ashang is from India. He was such a great server! Had him three times. But someone said he might have moved on and doesn’t work for the cruise line anymore.

Ashang is our favorite server evah, and he was on our Fantasy sailing last May.

We, too, had been told he had moved on about three years ago. I sailed on the Wonder in 2020, and the person setting table assignments there said Ashang had left the company.

Either that statement was in error, or he did indeed leave, but then came back.

Anyway, he was on the Fantasy in May ‘22.

His full name (for making the request) is Ningreishang Kangoo.

He was on the Fantasy in July 2022 and he was indeed fantastic! He told us at that time that he was hoping to stay on the Fantasy and not switch off. Nevertheless I requested him for our Magic sailing just in case he was on that ship. I also liked Boulalni (Spelling??) in the past. Our Wish servers were meh at best so far on 2 sailings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter