Fantasy Verandah Dividers

babyberger

DIS Veteran
I am trying to find out if anyone has sucessfully had 4 staterooms that you were able to open the verandah dividers on the Fantasy, Deck 8. I know many have said 2 or 3 rooms without a problem, but I am hoping someone has done 4 and remembers what the room #’s were
clear.png
. TIA!!

I am trying to find out if anyone has sucessfully had 4 staterooms that you were able to open the verandah dividers on the Fantasy, Deck 8. I know many have said 2 or 3 rooms without a problem, but I am hoping someone has done 4 and remembers what the room #’s were
clear.png
. TIA!!
Except for a few rooms on Deck 10, all verandah dividers open to the next verandah. If you have 4 rooms in a row, your room host can unlock the verandah dividers making all verandahs connecting. Be aware it's just a door, it doesn't open up the whole verandah:
dream 2012 verandah dividers open.jpg

I had read somewhere else that it was only Deck 10, but was hesitant to believe it. I will be so happy if that is the case. I knew the dividers did not fully open, but was just hoping to have access to all 4 :)

I had read somewhere else that it was only Deck 10, but was hesitant to believe it. I will be so happy if that is the case. I knew the dividers did not fully open, but was just hoping to have access to all 4 :)
On deck 10 it has to do with the superstructure of the ship. About every 3rd divider doesn't open. Here's a deck 10 verandah divider that doesn't open:
fantasy 2014 non-opening divider 20089 P1030233 1500.jpg

And the other side of the verandah (opening):
fantasy 2014 opening divider 20090 P1030231 1500.jpg

Thank you PrincessShmoo, you are awesome!!! This really does make me feel better. My brother and I are taking my parents summer of 2019 for a combo mom’s 70th bday and parent’s 50th anniversary so just looking for it to be perfect ;) I was thinking I was going to have to knocking on doors when I am on the Fantasy again this summer, LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter