Fantasy Western Oct 3, 2015

We should do it together. I am Melanie - room 8148.

How old is your son? My daughter is 14 - first time in Vibe

We should do it together. I am Melanie - room 8148.

How old is your son? My daughter is 14 - first time in Vibe
My daughter just turned 14 this week. We are in 8656 if they want to try to meet up. Several kids from her school will be on this cruise coincidentally but they have sibs they hang out with.

Are you still accepting cabins for FE group? This is our 2nd cruise but didn't realize exactly how the FE group worked. We already bought the fish extenders too. We are coming from Hawaii and would love to participate. There are 7 of us...room 8170 and 8168...3 kids ages 6 (girl, Leina), 8 (boy, Nui), 10 (boy, Pili) and 4 adults. Please let us know. Ty!

Last edited:

Late comer FE GROUP
1. 10126- Jason (Adult M), Tiffany (Adult F), Logan (21 month M)
2. 9114, Grandmother, Dad, Mum Jack, (M 9), Maggie (6 F) Jack's 10th Birthday Oct 6
3. xxxx, Christina (Adult F), Husband (Adult M), DD (14F), DD Friend - DD and Husband Birthdays (14 yo and 45 yo)

Sorry for the delay - life just always seems to get in the way.

This group is open to anyone who would like to participate in a late comer group - this group will close on September 15th if that works for everyone.

Christina - I have added you but I need some other details if you could update on names and cabin number.

Are you still accepting cabins for FE group? This is our 2nd cruise but didn't realize exactly how the FE group worked. We already bought the fish extenders dears too. We are coming from Hawaii and would love to participate. There are 7 of us...room 8170 and 8168...3 kids ages 6 (girl, Leina), 8 (boy, Nui), 10 (boy, Pili) and 4 adults. Please let us know. Ty!

This is our first disney cruise and we are so excited. Taking our 8 yr old granddaughter Looking forward to our fe group. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated. See you guys soon. Ledford #7017

Hi everyone :) My name is Robin and I will be traveling with my BFF and her family along with my one son this time around...no DH or other son...was on another website(cant mention here) but decided to come back here and stay here from now on....this will be my 9th...hmmmm maybe 10th Disney cruise ...I did this same cruise/itinerary last july so can answer some questions if you need them answered :) I will also post some other stuff on here as well that may be helpful :) I cant wait...less than one month away :) YAY!!!!!!

Hello!

I am excited that our cruise is only six weeks away! :boat:

I just read this whole thread from start to finish, and I'm a little confused! :confused3 Is there a Facebook group for our cruise? If there is, how can I join it? Is there a cruise meet thread that I haven't found? The cruise meet thread on the main Disney Cruise Line Forum page doesn't have much activity.

I'd like to know about any meets planned for our cruise, discuss Halloween costumes, and find out if anyone wants to share a table at dinner with two middle-aged adults who are cruising without kids!

We cruised on the Magic 10 years ago with our DD and DS who are now 23 and 21. My family agrees that it was one of the best vacations we ever took! One thing that made it special was that we shared a table for 12 at dinner with three families that we met from the DIS Boards. It was nice to talk about what we did during the day and share a meal with like-minded DISers!

:earsboy: Gayl :earsboy:

Hi Gay.....yes there is another site but we cant post the link.....but Im here...lol....I plan on staying here for the rest of the cruise so if you have any questions I can answer them for you.....I have my almost 19 year old son coming with me this time...DH and other son staying home...I was on this same cruise last July....so what are your excursions? have you booked any yet? :)

here are some info that you might find helpful..this is last years itinerary for the
the Disney Fantasy’s 7 night Western Halloween on the high seas SEpt 27th-Oct 3...2014....it is last years but they stay pretty close to what they have from the year before...just incase you are trying to figure out how to plan your nights...

Day 1 – Port Canaveral | September 27, 2014
  • Personal Navigator – Day 1
    Attire: Cruise Casual | Show: A Fantasy Come True: Welcome Show| Dinner Menu: Standard Rotational
    Drink of the Day: Bahama Mama | Non Alcoholic: Espresso Chiller
  • White Caps Price List
  • Port Orleans DCL Transfer Information
  • The Pumpkin Tree – The Story Behind Halloween | 7:45 PM Lobby Atrium
    Do you know why we celebrate Halloween? Or why we carve jack-o-lanterns? Then join the Caretaker at the Pumpkin Tree, and hear some fun stories and customs of Halloween. Also make sure to bring your pumpkin seed with you. There’ll be some spooky surprises, and we promise a ghostly good time.
  • Haunted Stories of the Sea | 10:30 PM Deck 11 Stage
    The Halloween tradition of telling ghostly tales comes to the Disney Dream. Featuring frightening visual, creepy sounds and spooky effects, our Sea Captain will share stories of the strange, the bizarre and the just plain scare that will leave even the bravest of souls with a chill.
Day 2 – At Sea | September 28, 2014
Day 3 – Cozumel | September 29, 2014
  • Personal Navigator – Day 3
    Attire: Halloween or Cruise Casual | Show: The Heath Show | Dinner Menu:Standard Rotational
    Drink of the Day: Spooky Juice | Non Alcoholic: Franken Fusion Colada
  • Mickey’s Mouse-Querade Party | 4:30 & 10:00 PM Lobby Atrium
    Enjoy a fun trick or treat Mouse-Querade featuring music, games, and of course treats. Also, expect a visit from some of your favorite Disney Pals who arrive just in time for the party, dressed in their Halloween costumes.
  • Halloween Isn’t Just for Kids | 11:00 PM The Tube
    The trendy dance club for adults becomes the hangout for the dark side of Disney. With dramatic lighting cues and amazing hit music, adult Guests are encouraged to flaunt their wild side and dress up. There are going to be plenty of surprises, and even a costume contest. Trick or Treat isn’t just for Kids. We hope to see you scaring up some fun on the dance floor.
Day 4 – Grand Cayman | September 30, 2014
  • Personal Navigator – Day 4
    Attire
    : Cruise Casual | Show: Disney Wishes| Dinner Menu: Prince & Princess Menuhttp://disneycruiselineblog.com/menus/pirates-caribbean-dinner-menu/
    Drink of the Day: Key Lime Margarita | Non Alcoholic: Cranberry NO-jito
  • The Nightmare Before Christmas Sing & Scream | 10:30 PM Walt Disney Theatre
    You’re invited to a special presentation of Tim Burton’s popular classic, presented in 3D. Featuring state-of-the-art projection, sound and in-theatre effects, you become part to of the experience, as you sing and scream along. You never know who may show up.
Day 5 – Falmouth | October 1, 2014 (Pirate Night)
Day 6 – At Sea | October 2, 2014
  • Personal Navigator – Day 6
    Attire: Semi Formal | Show: Disney’s Believe | Dinner Menu: Captain’s Gala
    Drink of the Day: High Tide | Non Alcoholic: Passion Cream Freeze
  • The Pumpkin Tree – Halloween Ceremony | 7:30 PM Lobby Atrium
    The Pumpkin Tree has bloomed, but one more surprise is in store for you all. All ages are welcome to join us in the Atrium for some frightening fun as we celebrate Halloween with a spooky ceremony that will have you screaming with ghoulish delight.
  • The Nightmare Before Christmas Sing & Scream | 10:30 PM Walt Disney Theatre
    You’re invited to a special presentation of Tim Burton’s popular classic, presented in 3D. Featuring state-of-the-art projection, sound and in-theatre effects, you become part to of the experience, as you sing and scream along. You never know who may show up.
Day 7 – Castaway Cay | October 3, 2014

new CC bags....

Attachments

• 10377073_10152574149492611_4914048484510638073_n-300x225.jpg
    10377073_10152574149492611_4914048484510638073_n-300x225.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 2
Just a heads up......Dont forget to sign up for the 50MB, free internet...you must sign up the first day, and you can't overrun and cost yourself anything accidentally - it will just quit when you get to 50MB and ask you if you want to sign up for a paid plan. for this cruise....

Before the cruise...going to MK. I need help!!!! Only 2nd time at WDW...really want to eat dinner at BOG and at California Grill. I have a resie for BOG at 11:20 for lunch and at 6:40 (just opened up) for dinner. Also have resie for CA Grill at 9 pm (not doing MNSSHP.) I REALLY want to eat dinner at BOG over lunch....but I also want to eat at CA Grill...any advice?????

Hi Gay.....yes there is another site but we cant post the link.....but Im here...lol....I plan on staying here for the rest of the cruise so if you have any questions I can answer them for you.....I have my almost 19 year old son coming with me this time...DH and other son staying home...I was on this same cruise last July....so what are your excursions? have you booked any yet? :)
Hi Robin!
Thanks for replying to my post and for posting all the additional information after your reply! I can hardly wait for our cruise!

:earsboy: Gayl :earsboy:

My daughter just turned 14 this week. We are in 8656 if they want to try to meet up. Several kids from her school will be on this cruise coincidentally but they have sibs they hang out with.
Hi Christina

She would like that I am sure. Her name is Briana. I will make note of your room number so that they can possibly connect.

Late comer FE GROUP - UPDATED
1. 10126- Jason (Adult M), Tiffany (Adult F), Logan (21 month M)
2. 9114, Grandmother, Dad, Mum Jack, (M 9), Maggie (6 F) Jack's 10th Birthday Oct 6
3. 8656, Jones, Christina (Adult F), Terry (Adult M), Perrie Grace (14F), - DD and Husband Birthdays (14 yo and 45 yo)
4. 6138, Crain, Tanna (Adult F), Roan (Adult M), Maggie (15 F), Caiden (11 M), MiLee (5 F)
5. 7622, Inman, Amy (Adult F), Greg (Adult M), Garrett (14 M), Griffin (12 M), Adelyn (9 F), Graden (6 M)
6. 8170/8168, xxx, Leina (6 F), Nui (8 M), Pili (10 M) - 4 adults

Hi Aieals - I have added you to the latecomer group - I just need some more information - who is in each room and what are the adults names?

This group is open until September 15th.

Before the cruise...going to MK. I need help!!!! Only 2nd time at WDW...really want to eat dinner at BOG and at California Grill. I have a resie for BOG at 11:20 for lunch and at 6:40 (just opened up) for dinner. Also have resie for CA Grill at 9 pm (not doing MNSSHP.) I REALLY want to eat dinner at BOG over lunch....but I also want to eat at CA Grill...any advice?????
Sounds like the reservations that you already have are what you want to have - so maybe I am missing something. Is it that you want to do CA Grill at lunch not dinner?

Does anyone know if they do anything more than just a piece of cake for your birthday? Mine will be on the 7th and was just wondering. :cake:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter