Fantasy Western Oct 3, 2015

Before the cruise...going to MK. I need help!!!! Only 2nd time at WDW...really want to eat dinner at BOG and at California Grill. I have a resie for BOG at 11:20 for lunch and at 6:40 (just opened up) for dinner. Also have resie for CA Grill at 9 pm (not doing MNSSHP.) I REALLY want to eat dinner at BOG over lunch....but I also want to eat at CA Grill...any advice?????

Make a new thread and ask ....BOG Vs. Cali Grill....which one would you choose ? :) Hey Cindy :) and if you want me to make the tread for you I will :) after all what are BFFs for right :)

Does anyone know if they do anything more than just a piece of cake for your birthday? Mine will be on the 7th and was just wondering. :cake:

Are you talking about at dinner? if so you can order any dessert that you want and they will sing happy Birthday to you...they wont give a cake unless you purchase the birthday cake for the table or for your cabin :)

Celebration Cakes
Celebrating a special occasion? Have a DCL specialty cake delivered directly to your stateroom or dining room to complete the festivities. Choose from a variety of cake sizes, flavors, filling, and icing to suit your party's needs. Download the order form below to start the ordering process. Note: All Celebration Cake orders must be received at least 7 days prior to sail date. Late orders cannot be guaranteed delivery. Celebration cakes cannot be delivered to PALO or Remy. The Mickey cake is the only character offered at this time.

Starting from $ 25.00
Tax not included
Download Cake Order

MOVIES DURING THE CRUISE:

Finding Nemo 3D
Guardians of the Galaxy
Big Hero 6
McFarland USA
Cinderella
Monkey Kingdom
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Tomorrowland
Inside Out
Antman
**changes can be made until about 1 week before cruise

Also they will be having "Nightmare before Christmas " movie with a sing and scream" in the theaters with photos after available with those characters in the movie....

So what are the excursions everyone is planning? we are doing the Dolphin swim and stingrays in Cayman...Nothing in Jamaica just shopping at the port shops and eating at Margaritaville and Paradise beach in Cozumel :)

JUST A REMINDER THIS GROUP WILL CLOSE ON TUESDAY SEPT 15
Late comer FE GROUP - UPDATED
1. 10126- Jason (Adult M), Tiffany (Adult F), Logan (21 month M)
2. 9114, Grandmother, Dad, Mum Jack, (M 9), Maggie (6 F) Jack's 10th Birthday Oct 6
3. 8656, Jones, Christina (Adult F), Terry (Adult M), Perrie Grace (14F), - DD and Husband Birthdays (14 yo and 45 yo)
4. 6138, Crain, Tanna (Adult F), Roan (Adult M), Maggie (15 F), Caiden (11 M), MiLee (5 F)
5. 7622, Inman, Amy (Adult F), Greg (Adult M), Garrett (14 M), Griffin (12 M), Adelyn (9 F), Graden (6 M)
6. 8170/8168, xxx, Leina (6 F), Nui (8 M), Pili (10 M) - 4 adults

Hi Aieals - I have added you to the latecomer group - I just need some more information - who is in each room and what are the adults names?

2. 9114, Grandmother, Dad, Mum Jack, (M 9), Maggie (6 F) Jack's 10th Birthday Oct 6
3. 8656, Jones, Christina (Adult F), Terry (Adult M), Perrie Grace (14F), - DD and Husband Birthdays (14 yo and 45 yo)
4. 6138, Crain, Tanna (Adult F), Roan (Adult M), Maggie (15 F), Caiden (11 M), MiLee (5 F)
5. 7622, Inman, Amy (Adult F), Greg (Adult M), Garrett (14 M), Griffin (12 M), Adelyn (9 F), Graden (6 M)

Hi Aieals - I have added you to the latecomer group - I just need some more information - who is in each room and what are the adults names?

Thanks BJ....I may just have to join that group...I will decide today and let you know :)

Awesome we are soooo excited!!

8170 - Puna (Adult M), Kamaile (Adult F), Pili (11 M), Nui (8 M), & Leina (6 F)
8168 - Grandparents Room... Nicknames are Tutu Pops (Mike, Adult M) and Tutu Mommy (Leah, Adult F)

So what are the excursions everyone is planning? we are doing the Dolphin swim and stingrays in Cayman...Nothing in Jamaica just shopping at the port shops and eating at Margaritaville and Paradise beach in Cozumel :)

These are the excursions we have booked :

Cozumel - Tulum Ruins (we have always wanted to see Mayan ruins)

Grand Cayman - Sea Trek Helmet Dive (we did a Snuba excursion on our last cruise, and DH wants to try something similar)

Falmouth - Dunn's River Falls with a catamaran cruise (we want to see some natural parts of Jamaica)

I am looking forward to all of them! I just hope we don't get too exhausted after three excursions in a row! :faint:

:earsboy: Gayl :earsboy:

I have one the Falls before...it was a lot of fun...did not do it with Disney however and it was many moons ago :) when I was young and in my Party days :) I was also going to do the Sea Trex because another friend of mine did that and loved it :) your excursions sound like a lot of fun :) I forgot...have you been on the DC before?

Hi! I know it late but my daughter and I really want to be part of the FE group for this cruise. We have cruised many times but only recently learned how to join up with you all and since we just booked our cruise it looks like we may be too late. Any way to expand the group past 20 cabins? My(adult) daughter will celebrate her birthday on Oct 9th..our Castaway Cay day! We actually already bought some things for the exchange and were so excited about the chance to participate and meet other cruisers, too. My daughter is a pretty great artist and think she was planning something neat for the participants! Let us know if we can be added. (Please, please:)

Still wondering if there was a second FE group going? I know the first has 20 cabins and is closed but I thought there was at least one other family besides myself interested?...
Did you have any luck with a latecomers group?..We are also interested.

Hi! I know it late but my daughter and I really want to be part of the FE group for this cruise. We have cruised many times but only recently learned how to join up with you all and since we just booked our cruise it looks like we may be too late. Any way to expand the group past 20 cabins? My(adult) daughter will celebrate her birthday on Oct 9th..our Castaway Cay day! We actually already bought some things for the exchange and were so excited about the chance to participate and meet other cruisers, too. My daughter is a pretty great artist and think she was planning something neat for the participants! Let us know if we can be added. (Please, please:)
Hi! There is a latecomer group that closes tomorrow. Look above for BoJangles 76 late comer group posts, there are about 7 cabins right now in this group!

Hello, I would like to join the late comer group. This is our third cruise, second time on the Fantasy, and first time in a group. It will be me, mom, and my 10 year old daughter. This a mom and me birthday cruise for her, she turns 11 on October 15. We're in cabin 6664. Can't wait to cruise with Mikey again!

I have one the Falls before...it was a lot of fun...did not do it with Disney however and it was many moons ago :) when I was young and in my Party days :) I was also going to do the Sea Trex because another friend of mine did that and loved it :) your excursions sound like a lot of fun :) I forgot...have you been on the DC before?

We cruised on the Magic in 2004, so it's been a LONG time for us!!!

:earsboy: Gayl :earsboy:

Tracy & Siobhan - please confirm your information below - also what is your Mom's name?

JUST A REMINDER THIS GROUP WILL CLOSE ON TUESDAY SEPT 15 Late comer FE GROUP - UPDATED

6. 8170 - Puna (Adult M), Kamaile (Adult F), Pili (11 M), Nui (8 M), & Leina (6 F)
7. 8168 - Grandparents Room... Nicknames are Tutu Pops (Mike, Adult M) and Tutu Mommy (Leah, Adult F)
8. 6664 - Mom(Tracy??) (Adult F), Grandma (Adult F), Girl (Siobhan??) (10 F) - 11th Birthday on 15th

Hi Just send me your information asap as the latecomer group closes tomorrow. Just need your cabin number and names

Hi Just send me your information asap as the latecomer group closes tomorrow. Just need your cabin number and names[/QUOTE. Schindler family # 9640. Yvonne (F) and daughter Liesl (F) turns 32 on cruise (Oct. 9 th). Thanks!
Posted info..but here it is again..we are so happy to haveadr the group 2 !!! Please confirm we are on list for group 2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter