Fantasy Western Oct 3, 2015

Does anyone have any suggestions on what material to use to hang a banner or party decoration swirls in our state room?
Best thing and pretty much the only thing allowed to hang items is magnets. All the walls are metal so magnets work great. You are not allowed to use tape or sticky stuff but you could use suction cups as well.

Sorry, I missed the post. Yes sign us up. That would be a great start to a wonderful cruise! :thanks:
I will sign my self up for the one on the first at sea day but I don't think I can sign you up so if you do the same then we should be in the same group.

Just a note everyone - I am going to be gone as of this Saturday - the 26th so if you need to make any changes to the FE lists please post it so everyone can see.

what would you use at home? are you talking about like tape or like string?

Do they keep the pens we give when dropping off items for the characters to sign?

They may have stopped doing that....as of recently I read .....I would call and double check....it may have just been like the pillow cases...

WE are leaving on Thursday...spending a day and a half at WDW...although not planning on heading into the parks just chillen at SSR and DTD.....when are you all leaving?

They actually no longer accept items dropped off. The only way now to get autographs is at the meet and greets. The policy changed back in August.
We are leaving LATE Thursday night getting in early Friday and staying the night at the Hampton Inn and then getting on the ship bright and early!! The 3 of us are just losing our minds over here! My cell is 818-624-9256 if anyone wants to text and meet up by the pool the first day while we still have service!

Hi everyone, we are hard at work filling little bags with goodies for our group 2 friends, any meet and greet planned? We could try meeting by the main family pool around 2:30-2:45....after that you can find me in the adult hot tub! We have cruised a lot , but never tried the FE groups before, so looking forward to it and meeting everyone... and a fantastic cruise for all! See ya soon! Yvonne and Liesl ,stateroom 9640

Hi everyone! Is there any interest in a small fish extender exchange for us that missed the groups? It is our first cruise, we just found out about it and thought it would be fun! Thanks

Hi everyone! Is there any interest in a small fish extender exchange for us that missed the groups? It is our first cruise, we just found out about it and thought it would be fun! Thanks
Its pretty much too late because this involves time for buying, making things, pa king etc but if you don't mind..why not reply with your stateroom # names and also ages of kids and maybe if we or others have extra goodies we might include you , no promises, but can try. BTW, I am in GRP.2. Was the last one before it cut off! Me & my adult daughter, celebrating her Birthday on the final cruiseday..Castaway Day! We 're in # 9640...call us and leave message?!!!!!

Its pretty much too late because this involves time for buying, making things, pa king etc but if you don't mind..why not reply with your stateroom # names and also ages of kids and maybe if we or others have extra goodies we might include you , no promises, but can try. BTW, I am in GRP.2. Was the last one before it cut off! Me & my adult daughter, celebrating her Birthday on the final cruiseday..Castaway Day! We 're in # 9640...call us and leave message?!!!!!

Thanks, we are in 9544, boy-12.

I have extras for your kiddo too!!! :) Glad to include you...I am so excited and have lots of goodies packed! Cant wait :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter