FAQ about the Hotel Express Pass - AKA FOTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
sometimes there are packages...but it's usually cheaper to book room & buy tickets separately.

How does the show FOTL access work? Do we have to get to the show early to recieve priority seating before anyone else is let in, or can we show up after seating is started and get special seats. Any help would be much appreciated!

if you drove, you can stay parked until the end of the park day without paying for another night. that is if you haven't moved your car off the grounds that day.

is this still true?
i was told yesterday that they charge based on a 24 hour day. but it wouldn't be the first time i've been given wrong information.

Have their been any word on if hotel guest get FOTL on any of the harry potter attractions?

Have their been any word on if hotel guest get FOTL on any of the harry potter attractions?

i was told that you get into that part of the park one hour before non-resort guests.

my family and i are staying at RPR 2 adults 3 kids. my mom who lives in orlando will be visiting and going to the parks-she is not staying with us but we would like for her to have a key card to be able to ride the rides with FOTL and also go back and rest in room if necessary. any suggestions on the best way to handle this?

I'm pretty sure the only time you would early admission staying onsite would be around very busy periods and with the exception of Thanksgiving weekend, November hasn't been very busy in the past. In fact...the only time I've ever heard of onsite guests getting early entry was in the summer. Now keep in mind...I live 20 minutes away from the parks and don't stay onsite so I'm relying on what others have said.

I was under the impression that the early entry at IOA was basically for Harry Potter & would continue regardless of season. I believe that the Harry Potter package also allows for early entry, so as long as that package is offered, shouldn't early entry be happening all of the time, at least at IOA?

I just want to make sure that what I have planned & paid for isn't a waste.

Thanks!

The early entry is most likely going to last for awhile for Harry Potter. In the past early entry was seasonal but with the HP packages still being offered, then the early entry will continue.

We went to WWHOP/Universal/Islands on 7/22(thursday) and 7/25(sunday) without the FOTL and just went to WWHOP an hour earlier than the park opened. We went right into WWHOP and maybe stood in line for FJ for 30 minutes each day. We did not have long waits either day and am glad that we did not pay the extra money for FOTL!

If I have an on-site reservation for 3 people and wish to pick up room keys very early in the morning before check-in is ready to benefit from the FOTL perk, would each member of my party need to be present at the desk or could I pick up all three room keys while their preparing for check out from our current off-site stay?:confused3

Hello all, I am staying onsite for the first time in Dec, and was curious about how the FOTL works for shows, is it a reserved seating area or just entry before the rest of the crowds. Trying to find out if I need to get to the shows to line up or if it works to just walk in. Thanks.

Just look for the Express Entrance...it's a seperate entrance and lets in before the standby line.

Wow, did not realize the FOTL pass also assists with dining reservations. Great to know!

I've checked a few packages for resort hotels and they mention the FOTL option for dates up to 12/31/10. Is it easily assumed this deal will continue in 2011? Has it been around for years?

Thanks for all the info.

Wow, did not realize the FOTL pass also assists with dining reservations. Great to know!

I've checked a few packages for resort hotels and they mention the FOTL option for dates up to 12/31/10. Is it easily assumed this deal will continue in 2011? Has it been around for years?

Thanks for all the info.
All onsite resort guests receive unlimited Express...that's a permanent perk...like Disney and their EMHs.

I am a WDW veteran but Universal newbie. We are considering doing a couple days at Universal in March when we go to FL for a shuttle launch. I am in the very, very early stages of researching so please forgive my possible stupid question.

I read the FAQ and it said that the FOTL was good for all rides. Does this mean every ride/show at US and IOA have the express line? Or is it just the popular rides like at WDW? TIA!!

yes, everything but the P Flyers and FJ. You can use the express lines for all of them (with the above exception) as many times you wish when you stay onsite.

also, with that hotel key, some places in City Walk gives you priority seating with it.

I bought the Express Pass online.

Then made on-site hotel reservations. Now I realize that staying at one of the park's hotels I do not need the Express passes.

The confirmation email that I got says all sales are final and non-refundable.

Can I get those passes refunded if I can prove that I am staying at one of their hotels?

Thanks.

I bought the Express Pass online.

Then made on-site hotel reservations. Now I realize that staying at one of the park's hotels I do not need the Express passes.

The confirmation email that I got says all sales are final and non-refundable.

Can I get those passes refunded if I can prove that I am staying at one of their hotels?

Thanks.

Call them and explain the situation. They may refund it.

Don't believe the first thing they tell you.

I called and the person from customer service said all sales were final and there was no chance of a refund. That it was clearly indicated in the confirmation that I got.

I hung up and called the same number. This time the person who took the calll, said that yes it could be done, but by another department to which she transferred me. I got the refund!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter