FarmVILLE on Facebook

I just sent out a few lotto tickets...please send back, I need lots of stuff and have been very unlucky...

So it looks like the whole Co-op thing has petered out. I think it just requires too much coordination between friends, and short of the ribbons (and mastery for the crops planted), it didn't seem like it was getting us anywhere.

I think the Crafting Cottages is a big improvement. However, I know that a lot of my friends find it frustrating, because they can only really play once a day (either in the morning before work, or in the evening after work) and practically all of the goods require some short-term crops. They basically have to rely on their neighbors to do the hard work (planting and harvesting and making available the short-term crops). In a way it gets us back to the same problem that there was with Co-ops. Though, at least with Crafting Cottages, there are more rewards: Crop mastery and ribbons, just like Co-ops, but also recipe mastery and fuel.

A bunch of my friends all have the spa, so we're doing something similar to what we did with the Co-ops; for one week, we're just focusing on one recipe, trying to Level Up that recipe as much as we can. The only recipe that all my friends can do is Petal Sachet (because it is three one-day crops). We'll see how it works out. Regardless, it's the only recipe for which that would work, given how many people can't harvest and reseed every four or six hours during the day.

how did you get the link to your lotto page? I used your link and signed up, I assume it sent you one. I am not sure how to get the link to post for others to click.

Thanks,
Alisa

http://lotto.zynga.com?ref=fbt&zid=31075403457&h=7151

If anyone wants to send me a ticket, I'll send one back. :)

Hey, if y'all put the link to your zynga lotto, I clicked and sent you one :thumbsup2

I'm looking for a few more neighbors so I can upgrade my farm again. If anyone wants to be my neighbor, just let me know. I did send out a few PMs

http://lotto.zynga.com/?ref=fbt&zid=31090419495&h=8049

:thanks:
I never knew how to get it before this either. :)

I will also send back to anyone who sends me one.

http://lotto.zynga.com?ref=fbt&zid=31084558018&h=7f67

I sent one to everyone here! :)

What in the world is going on with Farmville the past few days. I did a bunch of stuff last night. (Harvested, plowed, planted, fed animals, fertalized and leveled up) This morning I logged on and EVERYTHING I did last night was gone. Poof! No earned coins, no earned xp's starving farm animals, you name it, and I lost all the gifts that were sent to me yesterday. Anybody got any ideas??

What in the world is going on with Farmville the past few days. I did a bunch of stuff last night. (Harvested, plowed, planted, fed animals, fertalized and leveled up) This morning I logged on and EVERYTHING I did last night was gone. Poof! No earned coins, no earned xp's starving farm animals, you name it, and I lost all the gifts that were sent to me yesterday. Anybody got any ideas??

Happened to lots of people, me included. I lost my red cow, red sheep, and stagecoach because of it. :mad:

You can read on zynga forums to find out more. Hopefully they are working on a fix.

I don't really have any crops left that I can work on this weekend. I'm doing Posole Corn and Pinto Beans...which doesn't have bushels so I can't get double mastery.

you still get double mastery points for these crops. I;m working on the pinto beans too and I got double mastery! Hoping to have these mastered by the end of the weekend!

you still get double mastery points for these crops. I;m working on the pinto beans too and I got double mastery! Hoping to have these mastered by the end of the weekend!
I guess none of my neighbors are working on Pinto Beans and I haven't received any bushels yet. Last time you could get 3 mastery points if you had bushels. Pinto Beans doesn't offer bushels so you're only getting 2 MP instead of 3 MP.

I guess none of my neighbors are working on Pinto Beans and I haven't received any bushels yet. Last time you could get 3 mastery points if you had bushels. Pinto Beans doesn't offer bushels so you're only getting 2 MP instead of 3 MP.

This is true, but if it weren't double mastery weekend you would only be getting 1 MP :thumbsup2

I don't think there are bushels for the pinto beans. I am on level 2 of mastery and I haven't seen one yet, if I do I'll let ya know. Just keep plowing along, lol

Yah; crop mastery is separate from generation of bushels. One helps the other, but crop mastery pre-existed bushels entirely. A lot of farms are still focusing on crop mastery.

I don't think there are bushels for the pinto beans. I am on level 2 of mastery and I haven't seen one yet, if I do I'll let ya know. Just keep plowing along, lol
Pinto Beans have been mastered! Crop mastery # 62 is complete! :banana:

Finished my Pinto Beans. Now, trying to finish my last 13 crops for mastery. I will be able to finish up 2 more crop masteries by tomorrow thanks to the double mastery!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter