Fast and Furious showing up on Lines app

mtrib

Mouseketeer
Hmmmm.....shows up on the Lines app and says "Return Tkt only" just like Fallon. We're there next Sunday. Anyone heard about soft opening?

When we were there this past week, while the ride wasn't open, the ride's gift shop was. They have a life-size, fairly realistic statue of Vin Diesel's character in there which my daughter thought looked very creepy. :duck:

There have been no employee previews yet, so it isn't quite ready to open.

When we were there this past week, while the ride wasn't open, the ride's gift shop was. They have a life-size, fairly realistic statue of Vin Diesel's character in there which my daughter thought looked very creepy. :duck:
:drive:My son will be sad it's not open. My daughter will hide from VinDiesel. All in all, it will still be entertaining! Thanks.

Yeah it makes sense. I just hope they will add a little more spice to it. Kong is like a longer version of the part in the Studio Tour.

That's the rumor on this. A more fleshed out version of the studio tour with some added elements.

Here's hoping they get on with the soft opening! My family and I will be there Easter week and I would hate to miss it by just a wee bit.

Any rumors for Soft Openings? We are there next week and was really hoping to get a chance to experience. This is our last trip before our AP's expire so really hoping to get it done. We are moving back to the other side (WDW) for 2019 so it'll be a while before we get back to UO.

Has anyone heard any new scuttlebutt on the opening? Fingers crossed for beginning of May.

Hmmmm.....shows up on the Lines app and says "Return Tkt only" just like Fallon. We're there next Sunday. Anyone heard about soft opening?

It's been on the Lines app for almost a year now, and it's been known for some time it would be a virtual queue like Fallon. I wouldn't read anything into its inclusion on the app.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter