Fast Pass Availability Not Open 30 Days Out?!

Melissa2480

Mouseketeer
I am sooo worried we are missing out on booking right now and don't know what to do! We are heading to Disney from April 7 to the 11th. On Wed. I was able to book our fast passes for th 7th but haven't been able to book any other days since. We I get to the calendar the 7the is the last day available (clickable). The rest of April is still shaded.
I tried signing out and signing back in. I even tried doing it from my desktop but nothing.
What gives? I am at 30 days out already. I'm now worrying that by the time this gets fixed we won't have any fast passes at all

My 30 day window just opened this morning and I was able to see April 10th and book it.
So sorry its not working well for you.
I'd call and talk to tech support.
I was pretty disappointed with the selection this morning.
TT only had afternoon/evening and character spot is gone for the day.

Do you have fast passes scheduled for all your ticket days? How many days of tickets do you have and did you practice booking them without deleting? Maybe you're maxed out?

I can only see up to the 7th in my app too.
ETA...must be a system glitch. I have Florida resident annual passes and only have two days of FP booked.

Last edited:

I can only see up to the 7th in my app too.
ETA...must be a system glitch. I have Florida resident annual passes and only have two days of FP booked.

Hmmm I think I'm gonna call and find out what's going on.

Do you have fast passes scheduled for all your ticket days? How many days of tickets do you have and did you practice booking them without deleting? Maybe you're maxed out?

I'm and annual pass holder. My year doesn't end until May. I was only able to book the 7th.

My 30 day window just opened this morning and I was able to see April 10th and book it.
So sorry its not working well for you.
I'd call and talk to tech support.
I was pretty disappointed with the selection this morning.
TT only had afternoon/evening and character spot is gone for the day.

Ugh so disappointing! I'm glad you were able to get something. I just missed out on 3 days of choosing.

Nevermind!! Just realized we have blackout dates in April for annual pass holders. Bummer! Canceling our trip now

Ugh so disappointing! I'm glad you were able to get something. I just missed out on 3 days of choosing.

Good news! I was able to modify my way to success lol.
When I modified Living With The Land Character spot showed up as an option with plenty of times!
I also got TT from 1:55pm down to 9:40am.
It takes a while and some patience but I'm glad I was able to make it what I wanted.

Good news! I was able to modify my way to success lol.
When I modified Living With The Land Character spot showed up as an option with plenty of times!
I also got TT from 1:55pm down to 9:40am.
It takes a while and some patience but I'm glad I was able to make it what I wanted.

That is good news!! We are contemplating what to do now. We rented a town home with AirBnB for this trip and I just inquired what the cancellation penalties are before I make my final decision.
We have family that lives in Clermont and we were going to spend time with them anyway but geez it's hard being in the area and NOT go to Disney.

Not all Annual Passes have black out dates. We have platinum passes.

You are right. Platinum passes dont have blackout dates, but we have the silver passes.

That is good news!! We are contemplating what to do now. We rented a town home with AirBnB for this trip and I just inquired what the cancellation penalties are before I make my final decision.
We have family that lives in Clermont and we were going to spend time with them anyway but geez it's hard being in the area and NOT go to Disney.

Hey! We are renting a home as well! This will be the first trip since 2004 that I've stayed offsite at least for the WDW portion of the trip.
I'd much rather be staying onsite but I'll deal.
Funny enough we are actually staying on the border of Clermont and Davenport.
My parents actually scoped out the outside of the house when they were down there in November.
If you do still go but do non Disney stuff I recommend The Citrus Tower if you've never been.

Hey! We are renting a home as well! This will be the first trip since 2004 that I've stayed offsite at least for the WDW portion of the trip.
I'd much rather be staying onsite but I'll deal.
Funny enough we are actually staying on the border of Clermont and Davenport.
My parents actually scoped out the outside of the house when they were down there in November.
If you do still go but do non Disney stuff I recommend The Citrus Tower if you've never been.

Thanks! We have passed that tower plenty of times on our way to seeing family that live right off of 27. I have never thought of checking it out though. We have decided to still go on the same dates so we don need some extra stuff to go to.

Thanks! We have passed that tower plenty of times on our way to seeing family that live right off of 27. I have never thought of checking it out though. We have decided to still go on the same dates so we don need some extra stuff to go to.

It would be nuts if we did happen to go to the tower and be there on the same day.
With our schedule we'd probably go on the 9th or 12th.
Have fun!

I am sooo worried we are missing out on booking right now and don't know what to do! We are heading to Disney from April 7 to the 11th. On Wed. I was able to book our fast passes for th 7th but haven't been able to book any other days since. We I get to the calendar the 7the is the last day available (clickable). The rest of April is still shaded.
I tried signing out and signing back in. I even tried doing it from my desktop but nothing.
What gives? I am at 30 days out already. I'm now worrying that by the time this gets fixed we won't have any fast passes at all

Do you have linked park tickets with enough days on them?

ETA: Nevermind, I see you figured it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter