"FAST PASS" bracelet

mitchs

Earning My Ears
someone told me about a "fastpass" bracelet that you can purchase. Does this even exist?

I have never heard of this. they may be confusing wdw with universal as you can buy a book or something for fast passes to go to the front of the line at Universal.

This type of question comes up every-other-week or so.

No payment for FP at Disney.

It's too bad the "experts" don't subscribe to the DIS. It would be nice if they quit telling others what they think is true. There are more untruths about FastPass than any other Disney amenity, I think.

I wonder if that person had Fast Pass confused with Extra Magic Hours?

If so, each day one of the theme parks has extra magic hours for resort guests only. In the am you can only gain early entrance to the park with a valid ticket and resort id. For the evening extra hours the CM's will issue a wristband to resort guests with valid ID allowing them to stay up to 3 hours past official closing.

TJ

I think someone confused Fast Pass with EMH. You get a bracelet in the evening for EMH. I can't figure out why people don't even read the back of the map about Fast Pass ... but it makes it easier for us that use it! (Less people to fast pass ... quicker to get in?)

I was told by a CM that they are considering a bracelet that would have your passes as well as credit card info so that you can just be scanned to get into the parks and to buy things. I like the idea but wonder how they would withstand water parks, showers, sweat etc. Sure would beat hunting for passes and credit cards.

Of course us dedicated DISERS have a special pocket for those important items. :thumbsup2

Slightly Goofy

I'm usually game for any new ideas Disney has out there, but if they come up with an idea about putting my credit card info on a bracelet, count me out! I would rather hunt for my passes and credit cards in my wallet or travel pouch than have to worry about some cheap mass-produced bracelet falling off my wrist. I don't see many people getting excited about the credit card part. However, if they could have my ticket info on there as well as on an actual pass, I would go for that part.

I must not be used to having many such bracelets cause the ones I have come into contact with have almost needed minor surgery to remove. ;) (especially the ones I got after MAJOR surgery)

Being of a 'certain age" I do have to say that while I am alright with modern technology I still like to see a hard copy of things and am not quite comfortable with 'trusting' that which I cannot see.

I think it was just something that they are/were thinking about. I thought it was an interesting concept. As with most things I would need more information before embracing it. :confused3

Slightly Goofy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter