Fast pass ... Is this available to any type of ticket holder

nallah

Earning My Ears
I will going to WDW in early July. I plan on visiting the Magic Kingdom and MGM only. I will more than likely purchase one day park tickets when I arrive.

Can I use this fast pass option with the one day park tickets purchased the same day?

How about universal ..

I understand they also have a no wait no line system as well.

I will also be purchasing my tickets on site.

Can I take advantage of that option as well??

When we went to Universal last year, there was a "no waiting/front of the line" pass available if you bought a two day pass ONLY. You got into the parks about 2 or 3 hours before the public and you also had a pass to jump to the front for the first hour the park was open to the public. It was great!

I'm not sure if they are still doing this for two-day passes. I've heard they're now offering this pass to people who book at the new hotels run by Universal.

You should probably call them and get the latest, but if you're only buying a one-day, one-park ticket for Universal I think the chances are slim to none that you'll be able to participate in their "front of the line" pass. It's not anything like Fastpass, unfortunately.

They have Universal Express at Universal. It is similar to Fastpass. If you have a 1 day ticket you can get one Express Pass at a time. If you have a multi-day ticket you can get up to 3 Express Passes at a time. You get them at the machine like Fastpass and there are usually CMs to help you out. You get a time to come back just like Fastpass.
If you stay in one of the onsite hotels you get to go to the front of the line without getting an Express pass.

Hope that helps.

Angela

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter