Fast Pass Question...Help

mickeyfun15

Earning My Ears
Due to My mother in law's cancer she can't sit in the sun for long periods of time would it be better to use a fast pass for the afternoon parade???? Any suggestions as to this would be helpful she will either be in a wheelchair or a EVC.

Afternoon parade fastpass area right now is in Town Square, with no shade whatsoever I don't think. I would probably try to just find a shady spot along main street for it in your case, unless you park in the shade until JUST before parade time and then head into the fp+ area. Parade only takes 10-15 minutes to go by.

Afternoon parade fastpass area right now is in Town Square, with no shade whatsoever

Correct.
We had a FP+ for the afternoon (Festival of Fantasy) parade at the Town Square location.
We checked in with our FP+ at the spot... and then, immediately left to find a shady spot to watch, instead.

Thanks for your replies...this helped...waiting for 11pm my time to start booking our fast passes!

Would watching from the train station help? It is covered at least and we thought it was an amazing way to watch the parade.

Frontierland has shade on the porches of the shops. People wait there, but the benches fill up early. It's a nice spot to watch from.

I had a fastpass last May and it was in the hub in front of the castle. It was 90 degrees and the sun was brutal.

Be aware of where the sun is, even if it's cloudy! One year we waited for the parade while it was very cloudy. We waited for over an hour (we weren't in the front on the curb) on Main Street. As soon as the parade started coming, the clouds disappeared and we found ourselves in direct sun!! Unfortunately, it became unbearable to me (and we had already seen the parade several times), so we left. :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter