Fast Pass question/refreshing

binkee12

Mouseketeer
When you try to get a 4th FP or modify an existing one the day of and it says no more available as shown in my attached picture is there any point in refreshing?Screenshot_20180223-204316.png

I went and looked for tonight and of course it showed the same as you, no availability for either of those rides. With a bit of refreshing...

Screenshot_20180223-210237.jpg

As PP said, yes. People cancel and change fast passes frequently. It’s always worth trying.

i just watched someone do it on a vlog, and they just clicked the next time button at the top. I couldn't believe how much it changed each time they clicked.

What you do is try 9:00. No availability. Try 9:30. No availability. Keep doing this until something pops up. Take ANY available time, even if you can't use it. Then try to modify that time, using the same technique. Modifying is much easier for some reason.

You can get pretty much anything this way. I got Flights of Passage on 2 different days, although it took quite a lot of refreshing over several says. At the parks, you should be able to get most rides within 15-30 minutes of trying. It's a good way to pass the time waiting in line.

I’m going to add on to this since this is our first trip that you can add the 4th fp via the app. We are a party of 5, so do I refresh for all of us or do people break their parties up for better chances? Hope that makes sense.

When we were there 3 weeks ago today my daughter suddenly fell ill after lunch. We cancelled our Splash Mountain FPs (the day it reopened) plus our SDMT in order to allow someone else to ride.

Always worth refreshing!

(PS - Happy to say it left as quickly as it came and after about 5 hours and a nap on a bench in the park she was good to go again)

I’m going to add on to this since this is our first trip that you can add the 4th fp via the app. We are a party of 5, so do I refresh for all of us or do people break their parties up for better chances? Hope that makes sense.

I usually try a few times for the full group, then break it up as necessary (I’d try 2 & 3, then 2, 2, and 1, then solos with overlapping times - etc.)

I usually try a few times for the full group, then break it up as necessary (I’d try 2 & 3, then 2, 2, and 1, then solos with overlapping times - etc.)

This. It takes progressively harder to get overlapping times for things as you more and more subgroups so it’s worth a try to see how much is coming up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter