Fast Pass Question with Group Trip Ticket Question

NJOGRE

Mouseketeer
My teenager is goign to the world with her band and they are receiving tickets when they show up on the first day. Can she go to one of the park FP kiosks and get fast passes for her entire trip or does she have to go to each kiosk in each park. Also can guest services help her at all. It will be a little tough getting on certain attractions without FP I believe. TIA for any help

One park.
She can book for the park she is in.
Only when she has used/scanned-in the FPs (up to 3) she has just booked can she then book
one FP for another park (if she can park-hop) later that same day.

HOWEVER:
If she has an on-line device (like a smart phone,) and puts her ticket into an on-line MyDisneyExperience account, as soon as the ticket shows up in MDX, she can pre-book FP+ for every day of the trip for which her ticket is valid.

Last edited:
Have her download the MDE app and when she receives her ticket have her go in and link it.
Then she can make up to 3 FP+ for each day that is on the ticket.
Guest services/CM's stationed around the parks can help her but honestly its easy to figure it out and I mean she's a teen they know their tech.
No need to go to a kiosk with the app at your finger tips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter