• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fast Pass question

khwags22

Earning My Ears
There are a total of 8 family members I will be traveling to Disney with next week. My 4 children, my wife, and my mother and father-in-law. I got tickets for my wife and children very early and booked our fast passes 60 days out. However my in-laws got their tickets late and were not able to get the same fast pass time. Does anyone have a recommendation as to how we can all ride together during our designated fast pass times? Thanks in advance.

There are a total of 8 family members I will be traveling to Disney with next week. My 4 children, my wife, and my mother and father-in-law. I got tickets for my wife and children very early and booked our fast passes 60 days out. However my in-laws got their tickets late and were not able to get the same fast pass time. Does anyone have a recommendation as to how we can all ride together during our designated fast pass times? Thanks in advance.
You can't. You can keep trying to add them to your FP times but it may never have availability. Worse case scenario: you rebook your FPs to include your whole party.

Yeah you just need to keep trying to get overlapping FP times. Even if you only overlap by 5 minutes it would work. But you need to all have FP for that time to get in the FP line together.

Yeah you just need to keep trying to get overlapping FP times. Even if you only overlap by 5 minutes it would work. But you need to all have FP for that time to get in the FP line together.
Yes this is an important note! You have from 5 minutes before to 15 minutes after to use your fastpass. As long as you overlap by just a few minutes in that 80 minute window you can all tap in together.

I would try the “add guest” feature in MDE FP section. You might be able to get a majority on and then a GET member would probably help you if you had just 1 or 2 left that weren't part of the group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter