• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fast Pass success

MamaBelle4

DIS Veteran
My FP day was today. We are a large party going to AK.
I had no problem getting a FP for FOP. There were a couple options available.

I got every FP on my list so I am one happy camper!

ETA: I meant to say "We are a large party going to AK on our arrival day".

Last edited:
My FP day was today. We are a large party going to AK.
I had no problem getting a FP for FOP. There were a couple options available.

I got every FP on my list so I am one happy camper!!
That's awesome! How many days out was your AK day? My FP day is tomorrow and my AK day will be 60+2 so I am hopeful!

I got my FOP FP at 60+3. I saw a good time when I first logged on and thought I would click on other times to see what else was available. By the time I saw there wasn't anything better my first choice was gone. I took what was left and kept looking for better times over the course of the next 3 hours. Was finally able to get the exact time I wanted. I was working with a group of 5.

My message to those looking is take what you get at first and then keep trying to modify it. With any luck you too will have success.

Trying to help out friends going the first week of April. ( I know, very crowded). They are staying off property so can only do 30 days out. I got on this morning for their next to last day and tried for SDMT at Magic Kingdom. The earliest I could get was 10:20-11:20 pm. I keep modifing and refreshing. Moved up to 9:55-10:55pm now. They have two twin boys and an older boy. Trying for it to not be so late. I keep trying to refresh under modify. Anything else I should be doing? I'm use to going during off season and stay on property and get ours at 60 days out.

Trying to help out friends going the first week of April. ( I know, very crowded). They are staying off property so can only do 30 days out. I got on this morning for their next to last day and tried for SDMT at Magic Kingdom. The earliest I could get was 10:20-11:20 pm. I keep modifing and refreshing. Moved up to 9:55-10:55pm now. They have two twin boys and an older boy. Trying for it to not be so late. I keep trying to refresh under modify. Anything else I should be doing? I'm use to going during off season and stay on property and get ours at 60 days out.
That's really all you can do....modify, refresh. And keep checking. SDMT and FOP are tough at 30 days.

That's really all you can do....modify, refresh. And keep checking. SDMT and FOP are tough at 30 days.
I'm just spoiled by staying on property and getting that 60 days. They've asked for my help so I'm trying what I can. Hope it pays off. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter