• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fast Pass Time Overlap Question

Phil from PA

Mouseketeer
If I book a Fast Pass that runs from 9:10 to 10:10 can I book a second Fast Pass to run from 10:10 to 11:10 on another ride or is that considered overlapping?

TIA

No, it wouldn't be overlapping. You can do what you listed above, but you wouldn't be able to get the second one starting at 10:05am.

If I book a Fast Pass that runs from 9:10 to 10:10 can I book a second Fast Pass to run from 10:10 to 11:10 on another ride or is that considered overlapping?

TIA
You’d be given the option of an available 10:15a attraction.

Awesome, thank you so much. Helping a friend out with a last week in October trip and he can order his FP tomorrow since he is staying offsite.

I don't mind helping him but certainly makes me a tad jealous since I am not going down again until next fall. It's been way to long since I have been back.

He had contact mid-August and asked me to help him with planning his trip for the first week in September. First tip, push your trip back so you can at least order 30 day FP's.

It's amazing how unprepared some people are when they go.

Have a great day everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter