• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fast pass +

I guess we'll find out June 30th or July 1st. If it does not allow the person to select the FP+ option on 6/30/21 then we'll know it was just a glitch.

I sure hope it does not return before my next trip in July. I loved the constantly moving lines. so nice! and no need to rush back and forth all over the parks.

I am very glad that worked well for you but I remember going to Disney before FPs and the waits were too much. I was very happy when FP was introduced until I saw the rampant abuse of the system and when FP+ came along it was a blessing. We were able to walk on the rides first thing each morning and then use the FP+ system for the afternoons with very little wait. I always hope everyone is able to go to the parks and have their system work like gangbusters for them though. FPs, no FPs, stand-by only, etc. If it works then that is good news.

I personally believe they have to do something before the summer crowds hit. I think they will have some upset guests if there are nothing but 90+ minute waits for everything. I also don't believe they will charge for it if it does come back. My guess is that they are hoping to be at nearly full capacity in July, and to do that and keep guests happy, they need some way to mitigate the waits.

I personally believe they have to do something before the summer crowds hit. I think they will have some upset guests if there are nothing but 90+ minute waits for everything. I also don't believe they will charge for it if it does come back. My guess is that they are hoping to be at nearly full capacity in July, and to do that and keep guests happy, they need some way to mitigate the waits.

Agree !! And for those non-RD people (we are night owls, and usually hit the parks later, especially in July), the evening FPs are a Godsend !!

I really hope that we get Fastpass+ back soon. I know that it will inevitably increase the wait times for every ride, but for me and my girlfriend, Fastpass+ was a big part of our trips to Disney. We utilized Fastpass+ to its fullest and only rode rides if we could land a Fastpass, which made out trips more dependent on availability but also gave us more time to chill and enjoy restaurants and bars around Disney as we weren't stuck in lines for as long throughout the day. We are locals though which probably plays into how she and I feel about Fastpass+.

I don't see any of that on my page - or in the app. But I can see it being announced for 30 days out...

How could they add fast pass when they can't use the fast pass lane? Once social distancing is gone, then yes. But before then? I know that no one is actually socially distancing, but maintaining the fiction seems to be important

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter