Fast passes for animal kingdom

cottontail

DIS Veteran
Can someone please tell me when I have three fast passes for my animal kingdom day, can I book the safari ride, rivers of light show and navi river journey. Or do they only let you have one of the popular choices.

Deb.

If I'm not mistaken, you should be able to book all 3 of those. I think, and someone can correct me if I am wrong, the only two you can't book together are the two rides in Pandora (FOP and Navi River Journey).

If I'm not mistaken, you should be able to book all 3 of those. I think, and someone can correct me if I am wrong, the only two you can't book together are the two rides in Pandora (FOP and Navi River Journey).

Yep.

The "tiering" rules for each park are detailed in the FP info thread pinned to the top of this forum.

The only tiers at AK are Flights of Passage & Navi River Journey. You can only pick one of those. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter