Fast passes for TSM in May?

DisneyLover1217

DIS Veteran
I heard they were stopping FP's for TSM between sometime in April and May 7th, but when I tried to book FP's today between May 17 - 24th I was unable to get one for TSM on any of our dates. Does anyone know if possibly they will release FP's for TSM for late May at some point or will they wait until Toystory Land officially opens?

Last edited:
I know they are planning on closing it entirely for a few weeks before Toy Story Land opens (they have to move the entrance I believe) but I don't know the specific dates. They may not know either, in which case they would probably keep their options open by not issuing FPs.

No FP's for all of May and even going into June, from what I've been seeing in the Toy Story Land thread. You're best bet is to try and RD or you will be waiting in insane lines.

Thanks everyone. We'll either try to do RD or maybe try to get on 5 minutes before park closing, I heard end of the night the line is more bearable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter