Fast passes for xmas ?

Dippa

Earning My Ears
Me and my girlfriend are going to Disney world for the first time for Christmas, Dec 20th - Jan 10th.

While we are there we are visiting Universal for 3 days throughout our stay, 28th, 4t and 8th.

Is it best we get fast passes or not ?

Thanks

The 28th will be very busy. It most likely won't be as busy on the 4th and it will be even less busy on the 8th.

Thanks for the reply :) Think I'll just get them for the one day then if that's the case.

The 8th will probably be dead... the others are a crap shoot.

If you don't know, you get EP's ("Fast Passes") included if you stay at 3 of the Universal onsite hotels (Portifino, Hard Rock, Royal Pacific). One night stay would get you 2 days of EP's...so if you rearrange your trip a bit you could take advantage of that....

Buy them if you decide you need them the day you are in the park. They are date specific.

Thanks for all the advice! We have already got all our tickets booked and paid for. If we booked to stay at a universal hotel for one night, would the 2 days worth of fast passes have to be used on 2 consecutive days?

also if we were to buy fast passes in the parks on the specific days we are there, how much are we looking at paying?

Thanks again!

Thanks for all the advice! We have already got all our tickets booked and paid for. If we booked to stay at a universal hotel for one night, would the 2 days worth of fast passes have to be used on 2 consecutive days?

also if we were to buy fast passes in the parks on the specific days we are there, how much are we looking at paying?

Thanks again!

Your EP is only valid for check in day and check out day with a one night stay. Has to be consecutive.

EP prices vary by date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter