Fastest RofR times?

Heightshero

Earning My Ears
As I’m anxiously awaiting my RoFR on SSR, I was just curious how quickly people have typically heard back? Based on the timelines, it seems like 21+ days. Has anyone has a contract that wasn’t rofr’d by Disney happen in under 1-2 weeks? Really just curious while I kill time waiting…

I was just lookin at the ROFR thread… looks like there is one on there now for CCV that is 6 days, although it was taken at 6 days… so not a positive outcome other then them being able to move on quickly

I was just lookin at the ROFR thread… looks like there is one on there now for CCV that is 6 days, although it was taken at 6 days… so not a positive outcome other then them being able to move on quickly
Thanks! Looks like a from just before Christmas started coming back in Yesterday. I submitted mine just after the new year, so hopefully I can hear back by the end of this month!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter