Fastpass availability for 8/19 at MK?

SirDis

Earning My Ears
I decided a couple of weeks ago to surprise the family with a long weekend at DW before school starts...my original plan didn't include a park because of such limited time (and 1-day tickets to MK are $$$).

I've now decided to get tickets to MK for Saturday 8/19, but I don't want to spend the money if I can't get good passes. If anyone is going around this time and can look on the app to see availability, I would be so grateful! I need to purchase tickets soon...thanks!!

Overall it looks pretty good. No 7DMT, and no Splash, BTMRR or ETWB until late afternoon (3:00/4:00) but everything else seems to have pretty good availability. I was looking for a party of 3.

The only one with no availability that day is Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. Everything else has some availability during the day (no morning times for BTMRR, for instance, but I'm seeing afternoon). Was there anything in particular you wanted?

Thanks so much for the quick replies! BTMRR and Space Mountain are high on the list, and of course 7DMT is disappointing (but expected)...so I'm glad to see we have some availability for later in the day. We'll go early and get 7D out of the way early. We head back to the room in the afternoon and back to the park for the evening, so I'll do FP for the other coasters in the evening.

King of Naboombu - thanks for the link...never knew about that!

I used to think the Touring Plans FastPass availability checker was accurate, but now I'm not so sure. Yesterday it said there was availability 10/13 for Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, but I just made our FP selections today and there was nothing that day! TP also says there's availability for SDMT the previous day, 10/12, and there isn't. I think it's best to do what you did and ask someone to check the actual availability.

It's also photopass day next Saturday so there will be extra magic at all the parks

Thanks again, everyone - I got the tickets yesterday and (because I stalked My Disney Experience) I was able to get FP to everything we wanted, including 7DMT. If you remain vigilant in the search, good things happen. Also got dinner ressies at Ohana for Friday night:cool1:

Glad it all worked for you, especially 7DMT! That gives me hope for October when I wasn't able to get any for that ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter