Fastpass, castle club and few more questions

Armycavprincess

Earning My Ears
Hello,
Planning trip in April 2017 for 4n/5d or 3n/4d (2 adults, 3 kids 11,8,&1)and have a few questions. In the states we stay club level at the Polynesian and love it, but can find very little info about club level a Disneyland Hotel in Paris. Is it worth it? I had read some place you get unlimited fastpass with club level, is that true? I also just read you can buy an unlimited fastpass for 60euro, is that correct? Can you do the kid swap like you can in the states? I don't want to miss all the big rides because I have the baby.

Where is the must eat places? Tips and tricks? In the states we are rope drop people and had the fastpasses down, but Disneyland Paris is a different animal it seems.

Thinking about doing AP if that saves us a lot of the room and makes it cheaper overall.

Thanks
Brooke

Hi Brooke,

Take a look at the website dlpguide.com as it will answer most of your questions (and yes, you can do the baby swap thing!).

As for the unlimited fastpass, I think this used to be a thing but I'm pretty sure it doesn't exist any more.... but I'm sure other lovely people on here will clarify.

C x

No more VIP FP to buy I'm afraid. They come with Club Level and suites only now. I think it's only Club Level at DLH (Castle Club) and suites at DLH and the other Disney hotels around the lake. VIP FP are not included with any of the Club Level rooms at the hotels around the lake i.e. New York, Sequoia and Newport Bay.

Club Level at DLP isn't like Club Level at WDW and certainly, I'd imagine not like the Poly. The DLH is a lovely hotel however, and right on the doorstep of the Park. A room will be very pricey as there are 5 of you - if they even do 'family' rooms in Castle Club? Otherwise you'd need 2 rooms. You will need to call to ask as they don't publish prices online. Fairly sure the suites at the hotels do not sleep 5 - actually scrap all that - baby won't be classed as a 'person' as you'll get a cot, so it's just a 4 person room you'd need which makes life easier!

We've had VIP FP a few times and love them - it kind of spoils you for when you don't have them. Have to say though, with a little planning, unless you are going at a very busy time i.e. Christmas, Halloween, peak summer, then you really don't need them. Club Level (and standard rooms at DLH) at the other hotels give you one FP per person per day to use on a FP ride of your choice, this is in addition to the old 'paper' system you would know at WDW.

Thank you! Not sure how is missed dlpguide, because I was only finding things from a couple of years ago. We are road tripping it from Germany and I think we will be at Disney over a weekend, so that is why I wanted a VIP FP. In the states I try to hit the park M-F. Thanks for your help! I am finding planning for DLP a lot harder then DW.

Brooke

I just book a suite at the Sequoia for this December. We are going for 2 nights 3 days during the week between Christmas and New Years.
This is what I know. CL does not mean suite. The suites are a special category WITHIN club level.
You can no longer purchase and unlimited fast pass, however with a booking of a Suite you get a VIP (unlimited FP) for the days you have park tickets WITH THE SPECIFICATION that they start at 11am and end two hours before the park closes.

I know it may seem an obvious thing but remember the VIP fast passes can only be used on rides with Fast pass(Im sure thats right). So have a look at which rides have FP to make sure you would make use of them.

Disneypark
BTM- down at the moment til mid December
Peter Pan- also open in EMH
Buzz- also open in EMH
Space - also open in EMH
Indiana Jones - rarely a queue

Studios
TOT
RocknRoller coaster
Aladdin carpets - rarely a queue
Ratatouille - single rider line is much quicker

I think this is the list (off the top of my head)

You may find you don't use FP much at all if you make use of EMH, the normal Fast passes and get an extra one per person per night by staying in DL hotel normal rooms or CL in other hotels

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter