Fastpass Cost - is this a joke ?

Blueslegend

Earning My Ears
Hello Guys

So the rumour is Disneyland Paris is now charging for Fastpass. £10 a ride. Also you may have to book for standby, 3 a day (isn’t that the old Fastpass). Will this come to WDW ?

Don’t need to believe me. Check out wdwnt.com

Am I surprised ? Not really. Less of an experience for twice the cost. I am (or was) fortunate enough to be a DVC Member. If true and if implemented I will just use WDW as a base now.

But hey, any thoughts ? What will you do If this comes to fruition ?

Stay safe

If it is going to be € ( EUROS ) 10 per ride then The Europeans will Skip the Fastpass Idea

No way will they pay this as there are other Theme Parks to visit

The Disney thing is only so so in Europe

If it is going to be € ( EUROS ) 10 per ride then The Europeans will Skip the Fastpass Idea

No way will they pay this as there are other Theme Parks to visit

The Disney thing is only so so in Europe
Yeah, I agree. Most Europeans can take it or leave it.

I think they missed an opportunity here. They could of done something similar to Max Pass in Disneyland, which they likely would of found a bigger audience. I think that the uptake for this will be low. Only those with deep pockets will partake.

I think we have only ever used a fast pass once in DLp anyway for ratatouille.

There are other theme parks in the UK that have paid for fast passes or similar and people pay it( we don't)

If the line is too long we just don't get in it. It wouldn't bother us if they implement a paid fast pass in Paris. I hate the card system anyway , feel you waste more time and miss stuff going all the way to the other side of the park just to collect the card than if you just queue the extra 30 mins anyway. 🤷‍♀️we just pick our park and work our way round. Sometimes we will return to any missed rides later in the day if the line is shorter and we have time .

Word is they’re currently selling in the region of 400-700 tickets a day. At the top end of that - 700 a day, €10 a pop on average (some cost more, some less)- that’s €2.5m extra income a year. For something that used to generate zero income. I imagine it gets more popular as crowds grow.

Today a Dutch themepark site reported that they have increased the capacity. However the lines still move quickly. The paid fastpasses do not have a visible impact on lines yet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter