FASTPASS Day and very surprised

I booked today as well and only had one issue day 60+2 our HS day. I couldn’t get SDD until 630pm and ToT until 145. Our AK Day was 60+5 so no issue there.

I booked yesterday and was pleasantly surprised as well. Didn’t need SDD because we’re doing EMM, but it was available 60+3 starting around 3:30 or so. Got FOP for 9:45am on 60+5. I’d purposely pushed our AK day later in the trip for that fast pass since we only plan to go there once. I also booked SDMT more than once, including on 60+1! I was surprised by how many choices I had for SDMT on that day.

Did you get TOT?

TOT had decent availability for me on 60+3. We got it for the 11:00am hour, but there were other options, just not before 11:00am IIRC.

We’re also a party of 2, and I know that makes things easier. It’s good to hear others are having similar experiences, though!

We are a party of ten going June 16-23 and I found the same thing. Got everything we wanted as well, and have changed things quite a few times since my 60 day mark and still had availability.
Same! Party of 10 had no issue getting SDD and FoP for our June dates. We’ve never been able to grab a FP, 60 out or otherwise, for just two of us for those rides over the past two years. Maybe closing the FP loopholes is working!

This thread is giving me hope! My FP day is 10th June and I've never done it before so hoping your experience is similar to mine! Congrats on getting everything you wanted!

My FP day was today for the week of July 21. We also had no problem. We couldn't believe that there were times to choose from for FOP, SDD and 7MT! It was so much less stressful than any other time we've done it. We can't wait to celebrate our daughter's Sweet 16 at the Happiest Place on Earth!

I had a much easier experience this year than I did for our July trip last year. Last year I had the pleasure of making Fps during one of the periods when the website was having major issues. I grew to hate Stitch that day. This year, the site and the app were very responsive.

Made my selections this past Sunday (5/19). We are not a rope drop family, and will only be hitting the parks in the (late) AM on days where we change resorts.

60+2: NRJ at 10:40am (no FoP available)
60+3: SDD at 6pm (also RnR and ToT)
60+4: SDD at 4:15pm (was available earlier too)
60+7: FoP at 4:10pm (was available all day)

Our later days all had availability for everything at the times we wanted.

We are doing Animal Kingdom July 23rd(3rd park day) and Hollywood Studios July 25th(5th park Day)
My fastpass day was yesterday, too. We are doing those same parks on those same days and did not have any problem getting FOP or SDD either!

This is nice! We're about 2 weeks from our FP day only worried about SDD as we're doing the DIS Event at AK........so we have no need to FP FoP. :D

Thanks for the info.

Doug :goofy:

I made my fastpasses last Sunday (the 18th) and was surprised at some of the lack of fastpasses. I usually don't have too much trouble but this time I was completely unable to get seven dwarfs and I couldn't get a slinky dog until well into the evening. I got flight of passage at around noon on my Animal Kingdom day. It was very surprising for a mid-July trip, but maybe we happened upon some busy days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter