Fastpass day today

Just got off my very short phone call. It was answered in 39 minutes. But as I predicted, they have no information on when it is going to open back up. Just the generic ..."I know they are currently working on it" answer.
So don't bother calling! :)
Let's all just stay flexible in this time and look out for each other. If anyone gets in or hears anything, let us know!
Thank you so much for the info! 😊

I was getting all my cancelations from my early July trip this morning, so I know they're doing something...

Just got off my very short phone call. It was answered in 39 minutes. But as I predicted, they have no information on when it is going to open back up. Just the generic ..."I know they are currently working on it" answer.
So don't bother calling! :)
Let's all just stay flexible in this time and look out for each other. If anyone gets in or hears anything, let us know!

Thanks for taking a hit for the team!

I just checked MDE for our DVC trip July 14-20. Fast passes not showing in app. In the browser, I see a message stating “We cannot display your FastPass+ details right now. You can still add or modify other plans”.

I just checked MDE for our DVC trip July 14-20. Fast passes not showing in app. In the browser, I see a message stating “We cannot display your FastPass+ details right now. You can still add or modify other plans”.
Same. Trip is July 19-24.

I am a July 27 arrival and no luck either, thoough after yesterday i didn't expect to be able to. I think when we return there may not be fastpasses, or a FP system like we're used to. Time will tell.

July 6th though July 16th gone on the website. ADRs and other reservations still there, but can't modify.

Yesterday they mentioned the need to prepare guests for changes thru communications prior to the trip. There should be some emails coming to guests with existing reservations.

It's complex to make this work because what are the options if visitor demand is higher than capacity? What can they do to prevent disappointment after expensive travel? I'd expect to see travel confirmations and capacity restrictions explained alongside how they plan to handle ride reservations.

I got up too to look at fast passes (even though going to cancel trip after seeing the change in operating hours). I'm wondering since you need reservations to enter the park that FP will be abolished??
With entry to each park limited to those with reservations, two thoughts come to mind:
1. You won't be able to make fast passes until you have a park reservation.
2. Fast passes won't be necessary because there will be so few people in the park.

ETA: Third thought: Virtual queues

I welcome the anarchy of a Fast Pass-less park 😂 But for those who have already made them, they should be allowed to keep them. Not the guests' fault that Disney apparently only figured out right now that they might not be necessary/helpful.

I love DL's Maxpass, but it's getting pricey for a family of 5.
I think under the current circumstances an MP type system implemented at WDW would have to be gratis, but I know what you mean in general. As a solo traveler half the time, the price of MP for me at DLR wasn't a big deal and it was money well spent. That times 5 and I would be scratching my head.

My FP are still showing up. It actually let me try to modify them but said there was nothing available and didn't even list attraction choices. BWV DVC 7/12-21.

Well, this has now been answered. The Fastpass system is being suspended so they can utilize that part of lines for a longer, more socially distant queue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter