Fastpass + down [9/25/2018]

Can't either. Getting error message or saying all fastpass+ has been distributed for every park.

Same! The sad part is, right at 6am (central) I was able to start a FoP FP+. Really hoping I don't have to all IT today.

I just got an error on the app saying FP+ is down. I went back to try to grab a screenshot, but the error message isn't coming up again. It sounded like the entire system across the board is down.

I logged in at 5:55 my time and started as soon as the clock rolled over to 6. It is now 7:36 and I have two days worth... I couldn't get anything I wanted. Still have two more days to do. I keep getting either a Gateway 504 error, Olaf with his head off, or all fast passes have been distributed. Ridiculous.

Same here! This is ridiculous!! People have lives. Have to get to work, etc. I will definitely be emailing Disney about this!!! How can they have a system like this and it not work??!!!

I've been getting up at 5 am all week to book my FP's. Now MDE says I haven't made any yet. Yeah right.

Was working....now not working again! I have one more day to get and all I keep seeing is Olaf!! Ugh!

I’m here now. The ability to modify fast passes is down for all 4 parks. At the kiosk, they are letting you book one extra FastPass, but you can’t cancel or modify your other ones.

This just means that the week after Thanksgiving will be crowded..

Don't say that!!! We arrive 11/25 and our FP day is tomorrow. We want to do all four parks in one day late in our stay and our plans hinge on getting SDD during a certain time range.

Such a bummer, I set time aside this morning to log in first thing and secure some of our wish list fast passes. Spent 3 hours so far trying to get in :-(

Here is the message I got from support:

At this time, our system is going through a magical enhancement. Unfortunately, the FastPass system is experiencing some difficulties. We are working as quickly as we can to resolve these issues. I apologize for any inconvenience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter