FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
And be sure to book FP#4 when you enter the 7D FP line. :)

Wait, I thought you had to wait until your FP+ window was over (so in my case for 7DMT, 6:05PM) to book any additional? You can book after you check in for your 3rd FP?

@OMGBecky , you’ve already gotten some great advice from @hiroMYhero, but I would add that you could try to “Modify” your 7DMT to an earlier time. The Modify function in MDX allows you to search for an earlier time without having to cancel your existing 5:05 FP. If, when attempting to modify, you do manage to find an earlier 7DMT FP, MDX will simultaneously book the new (earlier) time as well as cancel your existing 5:05. Just a thought.

I've tried, but the only thing available is like 4:30PM. I probably won't bother with that one, because we plan to head back to our hotel (Polynesian) mid-day for some pool time. I was hoping to find something before 12:30 or so, but so far haven't seen anything. I'll be sure to keep looking!

Wait, I thought you had to wait until your FP+ window was over (so in my case for 7DMT, 6:05PM) to book any additional? You can book after you check in for your 3rd FP?
Yes. So do that as soon as you pass the touchpoint because as you get farther into the queue, you may lose WiFi.

Booking question:

Two families involved, we're already setup as F&F in MDE from a prior trip.

Mine is arriving on a Friday night with a room-only Disney hotel stay. Then the other family arrives Saturday, and we are staying two nights at Kidani (they rented points). Monday we move to Bay Lake and stay on my DVC points.

My family has APs. Their family will be buying 6-day Hoppers.

I know that my family can book FP for our entire stay 60 days before our Friday... but what about the other family we are meeting on Saturday? Can I book them with ours, or will we need to do theirs the day after?

Thanks!

Good morning, I have a question that I tried to search for but could not find an answer. I have two room reservations in MDE for the same travel dates, one for my husband and I and one for my two kids. I will be purchasing and linking tickets for each of us in MDE. My question is... will I be able to make FP reservations for all of us at the day 60 mark, even though we are on two different room reservations? I think that should work just fine, but just wanted to be sure. Thanks!

Good morning, I have a question that I tried to search for but could not find an answer. I have two room reservations in MDE for the same travel dates, one for my husband and I and one for my two kids. I will be purchasing and linking tickets for each of us in MDE. My question is... will I be able to make FP reservations for all of us at the day 60 mark, even though we are on two different room reservations? I think that should work just fine, but just wanted to be sure. Thanks!
As long as you are all linked as family and friends you’ll be fine!

Just wanted to confirm what many others are saying. My FP window opened today, and FOP was not available until the 4th day into the trip and only from early afternoon on. The first three days were gone. Later in our trip 6 days + it was wide open.

I have a question for the experts. How hard/inconvenient is it to get into the Rivers of Light show without FP? My party won't do the River Rapids ride or Everest, so I am not worried about those FPs. So we have our FOP and the Safari ride. I am torn between booking the Lion King show, in the AM so we can get a 4th FP in the afternoon after FOP. But I know we all want to see the Rivers of Light show, so wasn't sure about the best way to go?

Sorry in advance if this has been asked and answered already. Is there a way to book a FPP at Epcot and let it expire (wouldn't be showing up at the park in time to ride) so that I can book a fourth FPP earlier in the evening, in an off-chance attempt to get another tier 1 ride for two? I thought I read on the disboards some time ago that there was a way to do this somehow. I remember something about scanning our magicbands and just not riding our first ride (will this work?), and if so, is that the only way? TIA

Sorry in advance if this has been asked and answered already. Is there a way to book a FPP at Epcot and let it expire (wouldn't be showing up at the park in time to ride) so that I can book a fourth FPP earlier in the evening, in an off-chance attempt to get another tier 1 ride for two? I thought I read on the disboards some time ago that there was a way to do this somehow. I remember something about scanning our magicbands and just not riding our first ride (will this work?), and if so, is that the only way? TIA
The tips for being able to book a second Tier 1 quickly are in the FP FAQ ADDENDUM Sticky at the top of this forum.

The tips for being able to book a second Tier 1 quickly are in the FP FAQ ADDENDUM Sticky at the top of this forum.
Thanks so much for directing me to this link. I haven't been to WDW since the summer of 2016 and a lot has changed with FP availability. :thanks:

Thanks so much for directing me to this link. I haven't been to WDW since the summer of 2016 and a lot has changed with FP availability. :thanks:
You’re welcome! Do keep checking that FAQ prior to your trip in case there are updates. The MDX app was updated a couple of days ago and some changes were noted. No one has reported on any changes to the “expiring” aspect so you should be safe to use that method. :)

Going 15 nights at Pop this summer. I can get a room only discount if I break the stay into 3 parts. We have AP vouchers. Two questions:
1- If I book fastpasses for the current stay of 15 nights (14 park days) then switch to three continuous stays in same hotel level) will I keep fastpasses
2- if I switch to three continuous stays using a discount in same hotel before FastPass window can I book all FP at 60 day of first stay?
Thanks

1- If I book fastpasses for the current stay of 15 nights (14 park days) then switch to three continuous stays in same hotel level) will I keep fastpasses
Yes

2- if I switch to three continuous stays using a discount in same hotel before FastPass window can I book all FP at 60 day of first stay?
Thanks
Yes. Depending on when the 14 days of park visits begin, it may be considered booking for a ‘Long Stay.’

See the FP FAQ ADDENDUM Sticky for booking for a long stay.

I booked FPs this morning for June 7th, HS. I could not get TSM. It said "not available" at 7am EST this morning.

I'm planning to keep trying. I thought the ride was scheduled to be shut down for FPs in May, not June.

I booked FPs this morning for June 7th, HS. I could not get TSM. It said "not available" at 7am EST this morning.

I'm planning to keep trying. I thought the ride was scheduled to be shut down for FPs in May, not June.
They still haven't re-opened the FP's for TSM. It's not clear when they might re-open the ability to make TSM FP's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter