• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I took this quote (below) from the first page of FAQ's on this thread. I will be staying at All Star Sports from 11/1/18 to 11/3/18 and then transferring to POP for 11/3 to 11/11/18. The cast member on the phone told me I can only make Fast Passes 60 days ahead of my first reservation, and then I have to wait 2 more days to make the rest because they are separate reservations. I asked her to combine the reservation since they are both onsite, but she said it was impossible. Can anyone confirm if the info below is still true? Will I be able to make all of my fast pass reservations at once on 9/2 or can I only make them for the first 2 days? Thank you!
  • Two RO Stays. The 60-day FP booking window will open at 60 days before the check-in date of the first RO stay and will extend until the checkout date of the second stay (and potentially beyond). This assumes valid tickets are linked to the MDX account.

It is still true, and the CM was incorrect.

Yes; it is true and accurate.

The CM gave you incorrect info. When your FP booking window opens, you’ll be able to book for all your park days.
Yay, thank you! I thought that should be the case, but she argued with me about having 2 reservations and told me I have to wait 2 days to do the rest. This is good!

I need a little help with a Fast Pass question.

We will be checking in on 12/29/2018 for the max room only of 30 days then back to back (checking out and in on 1/28/2019) final check out will be 2/15/2019 for a total of 48 days (Staying in Fort Wilderness Campground with annual passes). Which of the following statements are accurate?

1 I will be able to make fast passes 60 days before my check in date for the entire stay (48 days) with no limit of passes?

2 I will be able to make fast passes 60 days before my check in date for the entire stay (48 days) with a limit of 14 days that I use any fast passes.and I can't get more fast passes until I use all 14 days of my original passes?

3 I will be able to make fast passes 60 days before my check in date for the entire stay (48 days) with a limit of 14 days that I use any fast passes,and I can get more fast passes as soon as I use one of the 14 in other words only a max. of 14 days that a fast pass is in play at any given time of my stay?

Also, would a good strategy be to make fast passes 60 days out but starting about 6/7 days into my stay (about 1/6/2019), one reason the holiday madness should be quiet by then. Also not many people stay past a week, so will that help me get the fast passes I desire?

I need a little help with a Fast Pass question.

We will be checking in on 12/29/2018 for the max room only of 30 days then back to back (checking out and in on 1/28/2019) final check out will be 2/15/2019 for a total of 48 days (Staying in Fort Wilderness Campground with annual passes). Which of the following statements are accurate?

1 I will be able to make fast passes 60 days before my check in date for the entire stay (48 days) with no limit of passes?

2 I will be able to make fast passes 60 days before my check in date for the entire stay (48 days) with a limit of 14 days that I use any fast passes.and I can't get more fast passes until I use all 14 days of my original passes?

3 I will be able to make fast passes 60 days before my check in date for the entire stay (48 days) with a limit of 14 days that I use any fast passes,and I can get more fast passes as soon as I use one of the 14 in other words only a max. of 14 days that a fast pass is in play at any given time of my stay?

Also, would a good strategy be to make fast passes 60 days out but starting about 6/7 days into my stay (about 1/6/2019), one reason the holiday madness should be quiet by then. Also not many people stay past a week, so will that help me get the fast passes I desire?
None of the above.

This applies to you:
Booking for Onsite Stays Longer Than 14 Days

When the 60-day FP Booking Window opens for an onsite stay of longer than 14 days, you'll be able to book up to a maximum of 14 consecutive days.

After this, your ability to book for additional park days continues with each passing day. The open 60-day Booking Window continually rolls forward each day allowing you to book for your total number of onsite park days.

This confirmed info is from the FP FAQ ADDENDUM Sticky.

To update the issue I had with being maxed at 7 days of FP+ despite having an AP and staying onsite for 10 nights at a Disney Springs Resort, based on the responses to the emails I've sent this is the policy.

Sorry for the bad news. :(

Last edited:

I have all of our fastpasses already booked. I'm considering swapping parks for two of the days. Is there anyway to see what fastpasses are available in another park without cancelling out the fastpasses you already have? TIA! :)

I have all of our fastpasses already booked. I'm considering swapping parks for two of the days. Is there anyway to see what fastpasses are available in another park without cancelling out the fastpasses you already have? TIA! :)
Yes; the steps are in the FP FAQ ADDENDUM Sticky that’s at the top of this forum.

Thanks for the responses, 60+7 Max. wow and with our 48 night stay I will have to get online at 7 AM a lot.
You have 60+14 for your opening window. Then keep waking early each passing day to book for days 15 onward. You’ll have FPs for all 48 days or whatever you’re planning Park days-wise.

Please read the FP FAQ Addendum for Long Stays.

I have a quick question re FPs. Sorry, could not find the answer...
There will be 6 of us travelling in October (staying on site). Three of us will arrive one day earlier. All 6 are linked to my MDE. Will I be able to book FPs for all 6 people 60 days before arrival of the first group or will I only be able to book FPs for three of us and for the other three one day later (when it is 60 days before their arrival).

Thanks in advance!

Belle0101 says 60+7 hiroMYhero says 60+14 one is right one is wrong Thamks, Joe
Actually, I posted 60+14 and then 34 more FP days for a total of 48 days of pre-booked FPs before you arrive at WDW.

The Long Stay info is from UK and Australian guests - one guest had 7 weeks of pre-booked FPs and he wasn’t wrong.

She can book for those 2 days for you when her window opens if everyone in your MDX is linked to her MDX and if 1 onsite person is included in the FP grouping that you are in.

She can also book for you for all your other days if an onsite person is grouped with your party and then is removed from the group as soon as the Warning appears.

Thank you so much! I actually just learned that she has a package booking now that we've linked MDX accounts and checks out the day we check in. Does that change things?

DW and I are traveling with DW's parents. DW and I both have our own MDE accounts. I have added both of my in-laws to my friends and family list as accounts that I manage, as I will be booking the ADRs and FP+ for the group. Two questions:
1) After I book the FP+, can my in-laws then create their own MDE accounts and link them to the plans that have already been made, so they can access everything on the MDE app and website?
2) Can I schedule FP+ for a group that I am not in? For example - if my father in-law and I want to get a FP+ for Toy Story Mania, while DW and mother in-law get a FP+ for Slinky Dog Dash, can I schedule the Slinky Dog Dash FP+ for them, even if I am not in that group?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter