• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to know this as well. We are traveling with 8 and three different room reservations. Can we each try for a different day at the same time including one another in the FP?
Yes; more than one person can be logged into an MDX account and book FPs when the window opens.

Would my FP+ window open up for all my days if I'm booked at a WDW resort for 4 nights, then Swan and Dolphin for 4 nights since I get 60+ day perk at the Swan and Dolphin too?

Last edited:
Question....I'm heading down to WDW the end of the month. I have a Gold AP, staying off-site for a few nights prior to my SSR stay. But....I can't make any FPs for 4/29! It says I have reached my allotment of FPs and to remove me from the party. It's not a blocked out date. I have FPs for the next day. What's going on???

Question....I'm heading down to WDW the end of the month. I have a Gold AP, staying off-site for a few nights prior to my SSR stay. But....I can't make any FPs for 4/29! It says I have reached my allotment of FPs and to remove me from the party. It's not a blocked out date. I have FPs for the next day. What's going on???
With AP, you are allowed only to book no more than 7 days of FPs. Did you book 7 days, yet?

If your limit was not met, I suggest calling the Passholder help desk. They can book missing day(s) for you.

We have a camp site reserved on Nov 10-15. Sept 11th is my 60 day date. Can I book FP for my entire stay at that time or will I have to go in every day for the next 6 days to get FP?

With AP, you are allowed only to book no more than 7 days of FPs. Did you book 7 days, yet?

If your limit was not met, I suggest calling the Passholder help desk. They can book missing day(s) for you.
Ok. I figured that if the seven days was during a resort stay it would be ok. Evidently not. That’s just nuts!
Thanks for the info.

We have a camp site reserved on Nov 10-15. Sept 11th is my 60 day date. Can I book FP for my entire stay at that time or will I have to go in every day for the next 6 days to get FP?
Yes for your entire campsite stay - 10th through the 15th - when your window opens.

Ok. I figured that if the seven days was during a resort stay it would be ok. Evidently not. That’s just nuts!
Thanks for the info.
To use any FPs on the 29th, you’ll have to Delete a day of your pre-booked FPs and then rebook them on the 30th. Most posters delete an MK day as it’s easier to book.

I am staying at swan 6/5 to 6/8 and then 6/16-6/18. I have a flexible date 5 day park hopper pass. Both are linked in the app. According to my calculations I should be able to make FP+ reservations tomorrow. When I look at calendar in the app it is only showing that I could make them 30 days out. Will that change tomorrow and my first reservation become available to get a FP+?

I am staying at swan 6/5 to 6/8 and then 6/16-6/18. I have a flexible date 5 day park hopper pass. Both are linked in the app. According to my calculations I should be able to make FP+ reservations tomorrow. When I look at calendar in the app it is only showing that I could make them 30 days out. Will that change tomorrow and my first reservation become available to get a FP+?
Yes. It changes tomorrow. Disney has updated their booking windows and the 60-day windows open up exactly at 7:00a ET.

I'm sure this has been asked but I can't find it -

If my party of 7 is all in the park with their magic bands...and some want to go back to the resort before we have used up our 3 FP+, can they leave their Magic Bands and can we then bless someone else with that FP+?

IF one member of party is under 3,but they have mb, do they need fp to ride if the adult with them has fp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter