FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was my 60 day mark. I arrive 12/7 check out 12/14 and have a 7 day PH pass with a MVMCP ticket also on 12/10. My booking window highlights 12/14 but I don’t think I have park tickets that day? It lets me book FP like I do. Is this normal or am I missing something where with the Xmas party ticket it’s not counting that day? I have 7 people in my group and on 12/10 I have 3 FP booked each between two parks so I can’t imagine that’s it?

My 60 day mark for our 12/9 arrival is Thursday. Tried setting up my “fp party” now to minimize holdups Thursday morning, and while we’re both listed, I get a “Not so fast! Does everyone have tickets?” message.

When I go to “link ticket or package,” I get a “reservation already linked” banner. I called the number suggested, but wait time was 30+, and y’all know more than the CMs anyway.

Is the issue I’m having simply related to me not being in my window yet, and the obstacles I mentioned will disappear Thursday morning?

I had that problem today. I called the number and the cast Member said people in my party had duplicate profiles that I couldn’t see. He deleted them and I was good to go. Worth a call to them maybe later tonight to see if they can make sure you have no duplicates. It caused me some stress at 7:00am. I thought the error would clear with my booking opening but it didn’t. I got what I needed but would have preferred to not freak out so early today lol

Today was my 60 day mark. I arrive 12/7 check out 12/14 and have a 7 day PH pass with a MVMCP ticket also on 12/10. My booking window highlights 12/14 but I don’t think I have park tickets that day? It lets me book FP like I do. Is this normal or am I missing something where with the Xmas party ticket it’s not counting that day? I have 7 people in my group and on 12/10 I have 3 FP booked each between two parks so I can’t imagine that’s it?

Your 7 day ticket is good for 10 days - so if your start date is 12/7 you'd *technically* have until 12/17 to use your 7 park days. That allows for rest days, or other things a guest might want to do while in the area.

It lets me book FP like I do.
Your MVMCP ticket entitlement allows FP booking for 12/10 so you can book for a total of 8 park days. If you’re park hopping on 12/10 then you cancel out that 8th day - you won’t be able to enter a park on the 14th.

My 60 day mark for our 12/9 arrival is Thursday. Tried setting up my “fp party” now to minimize holdups Thursday morning, and while we’re both listed, I get a “Not so fast! Does everyone have tickets?” message.

When I go to “link ticket or package,” I get a “reservation already linked” banner. I called the number suggested, but wait time was 30+, and y’all know more than the CMs anyway.

Is the issue I’m having simply related to me not being in my window yet, and the obstacles I mentioned will disappear Thursday morning?

Cast member insisted the error messages will disappear when my window opens Thursday morning, and saw no duplicates. Then again, I’ll really have no recourse if he’s wrong, so back to square one.

Cast member insisted the error messages will disappear when my window opens Thursday morning, and saw no duplicates. Then again, I’ll really have no recourse if he’s wrong, so back to square one.
You’re not at square 1. The system recognizes your Tickets when your FP window opens. This is how the system functions with date-based tickets and package tickets.

The cast member is correct. Your tickets are there, but the FP system won't recognize that you have tickets until your FP bookin window opens up.

Am I understanding things correctly? My family of 6 will be on site for 8 nights and my cousins family of 5 will be off site.

If we’re linked on MDE, can I book FPs for all 11 of us starting at 60 days from my check in date? Any caveats I should be aware of?

Bump

So nervous for tomorrow morning...Fastpass Day!!...wishing everyone else luck on scoring yours too!! :tink:

Am I understanding things correctly? My family of 6 will be on site for 8 nights and my cousins family of 5 will be off site.

If we’re linked on MDE, can I book FPs for all 11 of us starting at 60 days from my check in date? Any caveats I should be aware of?
Yes, that’s correct, so long as one of the on site guests is part of the FP reservation. You could not, for example, book for your family at one park and their family in another. All members of their family must be linked to your MDE profile, and they must all have their tickets purchased and linked as well.

Sorry if this has been asked. Just booked a quick trip in December. Fly in on December 14th (won't get in until late). Doing the MVMKP on the 15th and then have 2 Day Mid Day Tickets for the the 16th and 17th. (Staying at the Swan)

Since I am checking in on the 14th. Will my fastpass day be 60 days from that date or will it be 60 days from the 15th as that is the 1st date my tickets are good for.

It's 60 days from your ticket start date, the hotel reservation just opens up your booking window at 60 days vs 30.

Your PARTY ticket will allow you to book fastpasses on the 15th, since you can get into the park at 4pm and will be able to use FP from 4-6PM.
Your Mid Day tickets will let you book fastpasses for the 16th on.

It's 60 days from your ticket start date, the hotel reservation just opens up your booking window at 60 days vs 30.

Your PARTY ticket will allow you to book fastpasses on the 15th, since you can get into the park at 4pm and will be able to use FP from 4-6PM.
Your Mid Day tickets will let you book fastpasses for the 16th on.
This is incorrect info.

It’s 60 days from check-in and allows booking for any day during the stay as long as valid ticket entitlements are also linked.

This is incorrect info.

It’s 60 days from check-in and allows booking for any day during the stay as long as valid ticket entitlements are also linked.

But a ticket that starts on the 16th isn't valid until the 16th - so it's not a valid ticket entitlement on check in day.
When we were down in August we had a party ticket and a single day ticket (Party ticket on a Tuesday, the single day ticket five days later). We could ONLY book FP at 60 days for those two individual days even though we were checking in a few days before the party.

But a ticket that starts on the 16th isn't valid until the 16th - so it's not a valid ticket entitlement on check in day.
When we were down in August we had a party ticket and a single day ticket (Party ticket on a Tuesday, the single day ticket five days later). We could ONLY book FP at 60 days for those two individual days even though we were checking in a few days before the party.
The FP window allows booking for any date-based tickets during the open window.

The FP window allows booking for any date-based tickets during the open window.

OK - now I know I need more coffee this morning. My brain was NOT reading things correctly!
Window opens on check in day
The days AVAILABLE to book are based on the ticket media valid dates.

Derp. Send moar coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter