FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 questions on booking for others with separate arrival dates (we arrive first)

- If they are a part of my FP+ group, can I add them even if their booking window isn't open yet? (Pretty sure the answer is yes, just looking for confirmation)
- Can I book separate FP+ selections for them at my window opening if none of my party is in their group? My friend and his wife both have jobs that make them unavailable at 7AM to do FP selections, was hoping I could help them get some of the higher priority rides as they have a few different park days then us.

60 day FP question.
I am looking to go to disney early August, I am in the initial planning stages. I am looking to book a Disney Springs room at one of the partner hotels.
I am not quite sure I want to stay there just yet in case something else I see comes available instead.

If I reserve FP's 60 days out, but then I cancel the hotel and end up staying somewhere else what happens to the FP I booked in the 60 day time frame?

From a theoretical standpoint I think it would be fair enough if they canceled them out if I wasn't going to take another property that did also have the 60 day window.

My last trip that I planned out was within 30 days anyways from the time I booked everything so I wasnt able to get any good fast passes, I did cancel from the pop century and changed to the swan. I already got my magic bands and they didn't take them away.

How does that all work though with fastpasses?

I have a stay coming up where we are driving down and will arrive on a friday. We are going to universal first but still haven't booked a room for the friday night (we have universal rooms the next two days. We will then transfer to All-star for monday night. If i were to book an All-star room for friday night (and keep it to stay friday night) would my FP+ window open for the rest of my stay on friday? Since we only have 4 days of disney at i'm worried i won't be able to get any of the top FP especially since HS looks to be our first day and AK the second day. My tickets are only good starting that tuesday

I am trying to understand the FP+ system. I have MDE on my IPad. I have bought all 5 tickets and added those tickets to MDE. Our first day is 6/24. We are offsite, so we can’t get FP until 30 days out. However, I can’t even find a FP+ button. Is that correct? Does the button not show up until time, or am I just not looking in the right place. Not trying to test it, I know I can’t. I am just trying to fully understand the plan so I can jump on it the moment possible.

I am trying to understand the FP+ system. I have MDE on my IPad. I have bought all 5 tickets and added those tickets to MDE. Our first day is 6/24. We are offsite, so we can’t get FP until 30 days out. However, I can’t even find a FP+ button. Is that correct? Does the button not show up until time, or am I just not looking in the right place. Not trying to test it, I know I can’t. I am just trying to fully understand the plan so I can jump on it the moment possible.

Look for the + sign in the middle of the toolbar on the bottom. It should pop up a menu with the Get FastPass + option. This should come up even if it isn't in your window for booking.

Hey folks, has anyone ever dealt with Disney actually outright changing a FastPass? Got two emails today, changing my Star tours from 8:35 to 9:10, and then cancelling my Smuggler's Run 10:10 and changing it to Muppets at 10:10. I was able to go back in and rebook both, but especially given MFSR is already getting super hard to get it seems crazy that Disney would just change something like that barely a couple hours after I booked it.

Anyone seen this happen before?

Hey folks, has anyone ever dealt with Disney actually outright changing a FastPass? Got two emails today, changing my Star tours from 8:35 to 9:10, and then cancelling my Smuggler's Run 10:10 and changing it to Muppets at 10:10. I was able to go back in and rebook both, but especially given MFSR is already getting super hard to get it seems crazy that Disney would just change something like that barely a couple hours after I booked it.

Anyone seen this happen before?
Yes. Call the number on the email. You might need to wait a bit since this issue blew up but they will make you whole on fast passes cancelled automatically

Why on earth are they changing and cancelling your fast passes? Have you called to inquire? So sorry this has happened. Makes me awfully nervous!
I am on the line but may need to wait as Gary said cause right now they’re at more than 45 minute wait 😬

• Sad
Reactions: CJK
Indeed. Will it be an anytime FastPass just for that ride cause frankly I’m happy to just do rope drop for MFSR if I can instead do FOP 😋 ( seems like a FP will never show up for that lol)

Mine is valid only for MFSR

Those of you who have had your fast passes cancelled/changed, when is your trip? Early March?

Those of you who have had your fast passes cancelled/changed, when is your trip? Early March?
Yes. Mine was March 6. First made FastPass last night then just after midnight they were cancelled/changed. When I woke up just after 7 ET, rebooked them and literally within half hour, cancelled again. When I finally got through to tech support they let me know it was impacting EVERYONE. Hence my 45 minute wait. He didn’t say if it just those booking for March 6 or everyone but if people have fast passes check their emails connected to their accounts to ensure they didn’t get cancelled/changed either.

Yikes!! Thanks for the info! I have FP's booked on Mar. 6th too, and by some luck, they're still there. I hope this is just a weird glitch that doesn't return. Is your situation resolved now?

Mine keeps changing for March 13th. It changed my TOT and TS Mania, but nothing to my 10:15 MMRR. I switched both back to their original times, now it moved the TS fastpass from 8:05 to 1:05 about 10 minutes ago. It didn't do anything to my HS fastpasses on March 10th.

Yikes!! Thanks for the info! I have FP's booked on Mar. 6th too, and by some luck, they're still there. I hope this is just a weird glitch that doesn't return. Is your situation resolved now?
Nope. Still waiting for an email or something to reflect the appropriate changes. They said they’d escalate to their escalation team. But I have a feeling I’ll still be waiting and stupidly I forgot to get a reference number as I was at work and had been waiting 45 minutes to speak with someone, wasting my work time.

• Sad
Reactions: CJK
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter