FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone waaaaay more confidant at math than me triple confirm my 60 day Fastpass date? I even called Disney to confirm but I want to be EXTRA sure for work purposes (I know I'm crazy) So we arrive to check in at Pop on June 19th...I was told I can make FastPasses at 7am on April 20th....TIA to the most knowledgable FP-er that can confirm or deny this date :-)
Yes it is the 20th. I just asked "Siri" (for another thread) what 60 days before June 20th was and she said April 21st... so, 60 days before June 19th is April 20th. :)

Yes it is the 20th. I just asked "Siri" (for another thread) what 60 days before June 20th was and she said April 21st... so, 60 days before June 19th is April 20th. :)

Lololol!! Good old Siri!! Thank you so much, my self doubt often gets the best of me, I am silly! Grazie Mille! :flower1:

Okay, I'm pretty sure we knew this but I hadn't tested it before and just wanted to share results. I currently have 7 days of FPP booked for me and family (pretty much all new Avatar stuff coming up in late May/early June and actually staying on site for the first time since 2011!) but unfortunately since I have an AP that leaves me with no days of FPP between now and then. I tested the following yesterday:

1. Before going to park, tried to book a same day FPP for me and DH via the app. Still got the error message that I had reached my limit of FPP and couldn't.
2. Upon arrival, went to a kiosk and booked the Land. This was then changeable on my app.
3. Rode the Land and no FPP's remaining showed for the day BUT...it then allowed me to go in and book 2 more FPP for the day on my app without getting the limit error message.

Guess this is what I'll be doing between now and then although a couple days are next weekend (Easter) when my son is home to visit so that should free up some and I'll be in DC for the next week and Michigan for 3 weeks in late April/early May so hopefully this won't limit me too much!

Last edited:
Hello,
Can I do this? 3 of us are staying at WL so we will have 60 day FP+ privileges. I have done FP+ on MDE for my own family before. Here's the new twist. My friends are staying at the Swan. They will also get the 60 day privilege (is this right?). They have never gone to WDW before and we will meet up. Can I put their tickets in my MDE account and schedule their FP's too?

Yes you can. I just made FP reservations yesterday for my entire family (14 total). You just need to link your accounts on MDE and you will be able to book FP all together.

my window is opening next week. Is there any indication in how availability looks right now for pandora Fast passes?

I'm guessing flight is going over river for tier 1.

Also guessing for a while River of Light will be a decent tier 2 at AK.

my window is opening next week. Is there any indication in how availability looks right now for pandora Fast passes?

I'm guessing flight is going over river for tier 1.

Also guessing for a while River of Light will be a decent tier 2 at AK.
There was a ton for both this morning when my window opened. Keep in mind flight has a height restriction so families with little kids will be leaning towards river. The real test comes when the rides open in May. Until then it's all speculation.

Gaah! Rookie mistake. Totally forgot that if you book the 3:00pm Lion king show, You get Fastpass blocked from 2:30-3:30pm. And for the 10:30pm Rivers of light you are blocked from 9:50pm. Suddenly a few key puzzle pieces no longer fit. Don't let this happen to you!

The Tiers at Epcot are really messing things up. I want to ride the new Frozen ride, but I know the rest of my family will want Soarin or Test Track.

The Tiers at Epcot are really messing things up. I want to ride the new Frozen ride, but I know the rest of my family will want Soarin or Test Track.
If you arrive at RD you could do both of those pretty easily with minimal wait. Not so with FEA.

If you arrive at RD you could do both of those pretty easily with minimal wait. Not so with FEA.

Yeah our strategy is RD Soarin. They have a new theater open so it shouldn't be too long waiting. After that we can head to test track.

FEA is a must fast pass, or go to Epcot when they have evening EMH.

Yeah our strategy is RD Soarin. They have a new theater open so it shouldn't be too long waiting. After that we can head to test track.

FEA is a must fast pass, or go to Epcot when they have evening EMH.
This is our plan too. I just can't decide if it is better to go to Soarin' or Test Track first. We don't want to do the single rider line on Test Track.

This is our plan too. I just can't decide if it is better to go to Soarin' or Test Track first. We don't want to do the single rider line on Test Track.
I would do TT first. IT takes less time to ride than Soarin, and Soarin has greater capacity so it takes longer for the lines to build up.

I don't have any experience with this but I've heard TT doesn't open right away sometimes so you are stuck waiting on that.

I would do TT first. IT takes less time to ride than Soarin, and Soarin has greater capacity so it takes longer for the lines to build up.

Echoing that. We went to Epcot on a 8 level crowd day, and rope dropped TT and then Soarin. We got to Soarin around 8:20 or so and pretty much walked right on.

Can anyone waaaaay more confidant at math than me triple confirm my 60 day Fastpass date? I even called Disney to confirm but I want to be EXTRA sure for work purposes (I know I'm crazy) So we arrive to check in at Pop on June 19th...I was told I can make FastPasses at 7am on April 20th....TIA to the most knowledgable FP-er that can confirm or deny this date :-)
For "Official" word look at your MDE. Under your resort information it will tell you how many days until you can use online check-in. That is also 60 days out. The same day as FFP reservations can be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter