FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Everything is activated through online check-in so choose the earliest time available.
To follow up on your previous post, we are staying at POP on our arrival day and then moving to CSR for the remainder of the trip. Our tickets are linked to the CSR reservation. We plan to go straight to MK from POP on day 1 of our CSR stay. Should I choose an early check-in time too to ensure our tickets work properly? I currently just selected 3:00 since we won't get to CSR until the evening anyway.

To follow up on your previous post, we are staying at POP on our arrival day and then moving to CSR for the remainder of the trip. Our tickets are linked to the CSR reservation. We plan to go straight to MK from POP on day 1 of our CSR stay. Should I choose an early check-in time too to ensure our tickets work properly? I currently just selected 3:00 since we won't get to CSR until the evening anyway.
Choose the earliest arrival time for CSR. But, when you leave Pop, stop by the front desk to officially check out and let them know your CSR Stay should be activated.

If part of our group is on-site and the other part is at SOG, can we book their fastpass at 60 days out if we link MDX accounts? I'm not sure but I think SOG guest can not book until 30 days prior.

If part of our group is on-site and the other part is at SOG, can we book their fastpass at 60 days out if we link MDX accounts? I'm not sure but I think SOG guest can not book until 30 days prior.
Yes - link and your complete group will share the 60-day window.

See the FP FAQ.

- FPs cannot be scheduled during hard-ticket events such as Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, or Night of Joy. However, party tickets can be used for scheduling FPs during the party’s 3-hour grace period from 4:00p to 7:00p. Note that in past seasons Disney has canceled any FPs whose windows ended at 6:30p or later, therefore it is recommended to schedule these 3 FPs back-to-back between 3:30p and 6:30p. These FPs are not in addition to the 3 other FPs that a guest may already have scheduled that day using a regular park ticket, since the MDX system allows a maximum of 3 FPs per guest per day per account.

I have 2 reservations
Reservation 1: 8/25 check in for 1 day, no tickets currently
Reservation 2: 8/26 check in for 14 days, 10 day park hopper ticket

I plan to buy MNSSHP tickets to use on 8/25
I plan to buy MNSSHP tickets to use on 9/7. Water parks in the morning.

For Reservation 1 - will I be able to book FP+ at the 60 day mark if I link my tickets to my reservation?

For Reservation 2 - If I link my tickets to my reservation, at the 60 day mark I will want to make FP+ for the 10 day ticket, and the 1 day MNSSHP. A total of 11 days. (I will use the last day of the 10 PH ticket on 9/8, the day after the party) In this situation, can I book for 11 days? If no, do I have any options for FP+ on the MNSSHP?

THanks for your help.

Last edited:
- FPs cannot be scheduled during hard-ticket events such as Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, or Night of Joy. However, party tickets can be used for scheduling FPs during the party’s 3-hour grace period from 4:00p to 7:00p. Note that in past seasons Disney has canceled any FPs whose windows ended at 6:30p or later, therefore it is recommended to schedule these 3 FPs back-to-back between 3:30p and 6:30p. These FPs are not in addition to the 3 other FPs that a guest may already have scheduled that day using a regular park ticket, since the MDX system allows a maximum of 3 FPs per guest per day per account.

I have 2 reservations
Reservation 1: 8/26 check in for 1 day, no tickets currently
Reservation 2: 8/27 check in for 14 days, 10 day park hopper ticket

I plan to buy MNSSHP tickets to use on 8/26
I plan to buy MNSSHP tickets to use on 9/7. Water parks in the morning.

For Reservation 1 - will I be able to book FP+ at the 60 day mark if I link my tickets to my reservation?

For Reservation 2 - If I link my tickets to my reservation, at the 60 day mark I will want to make FP+ for the 10 day ticket, and the 1 day MNSSHP. A total of 11 days. (I will use the last day of the 10 PH ticket on 9/8, the day after the party) In this situation, can I book for 11 days? If no, do I have any options for FP+ on the MNSSHP?

THanks for your help.
When you link your MNSSHP tickets to MDE, the entitlements allow you to book for MNSSHP.

Exactly 60 days out from Stay#1, your FP window opens for FP booking for Stay#1 AND Stay#2.

You'll be able to book for 10 park days and your MNSSHP.

I want to make sure I understand. And I may have left out information. These are 2 different reservation numbers, same MDE account. (Because I still can't make a 15 night reservation, right?) Crap...and I screwed up the dates. I was off by a day. Fixed now.

Last year, I had the same reservations, but no MNSSHP tickets. No tickets attached to first reservation. I could not book FP+ based on stay 1 date. Because I will now have a ticket attached to stay 1, I can book for both reservations & both parties on June 26? This will be 12 days of FP over a 15 day period.

I want to make sure I understand. And I may have left out information. These are 2 different reservation numbers, same MDE account. (Because I still can't make a 15 night reservation, right?) Crap...and I screwed up the dates. I was off by a day. Fixed now.

Last year, I had the same reservations, but no MNSSHP tickets. No tickets attached to first reservation. I could not book FP+ based on stay 1 date. Because I will now have a ticket attached to stay 1, I can book for both reservations & both parties on June 26? This will be 12 days of FP over a 15 day period.
Yes.

Very excited for our July trip!! My question is can I split up fast passes among our group? I had a spinal fusion in my neck. Roller coasters are out for me. My husband and I want to do lighter things while our older kids do them. Thanks in advance!!!

Very excited for our July trip!! My question is can I split up fast passes among our group? I had a spinal fusion in my neck. Roller coasters are out for me. My husband and I want to do lighter things while our older kids do them. Thanks in advance!!!

Yes. From Post #2:
- FPs can be scheduled for different attractions and different times for individual members of any group.

Fastpass question ... we have AP's. We are doing a couple of short resort stays (one in June, one in July), then I booked a couple of random other days. I went to book FP's another day today and it said that we had used up all of our fastpasses. I know that there is a limit to how many FP's an AP holder can book in a certain period, but I assumed that the days you stay on site didn't count towards that allotment. Otherwise wouldn't it potentially discourage AP holders from doing longer stays?

Was this a mistake, or do the days you are staying on site count towards the maximum you can book on an AP?

Was this a mistake, or do the days you are staying on site count towards the maximum you can book on an AP?
If you had a series of all onsite stays, you'd be allowed to book without worrying about the 7-day max.

Once you book FPs for a regular offsite park day, the system reverts to the 7-day max within 30 days.

I already have a MDE account from a previous stay, and I just linked our upcoming package to our account. My parents are also coming with us on this trip, and they have a separate room / separate package. Is it possible for me to just link their reservation to my MDE, or do I have to do it by adding them through Family and Friends. When I went to Family and Friends and tried to add them by using their reservation confirmation number, it said I could not add them because they do not have a MDE account. Rather than walking them through the process of creating a MDE account so that I can then add them through Family and Friends, it seems like it would be easier just to link their reservation directly to my MDE. Is this possible and, if so, is this something that is typically done with parties traveling together? I certainly don't want to create any confusion, but since I'm going to be the one managing all the dining, FP+s, etc, it seems logical for me to just have everything on my MDE account.

I already have a MDE account from a previous stay, and I just linked our upcoming package to our account. My parents are also coming with us on this trip, and they have a separate room / separate package. Is it possible for me to just link their reservation to my MDE, or do I have to do it by adding them through Family and Friends. When I went to Family and Friends and tried to add them by using their reservation confirmation number, it said I could not add them because they do not have a MDE account. Rather than walking them through the process of creating a MDE account so that I can then add them through Family and Friends, it seems like it would be easier just to link their reservation directly to my MDE. Is this possible and, if so, is this something that is typically done with parties traveling together? I certainly don't want to create any confusion, but since I'm going to be the one managing all the dining, FP+s, etc, it seems logical for me to just have everything on my MDE account.
Yes. Just list their names in your MDE account as if you were adding on 2 more kids. The names have to match the names used for the onsite reservation.

Link their reservation and tickets, unless they booked a package, and you'll be set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter