• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes; so, just plan on booking for Epcot when your window opens.

Park hopping tips are in the FP FAQ ADDENDUM Sticky

Thank you for your help and quick response. I'm at work and putting together my plans. I will just do the FPs for Epcot for that day and go to the hopping tips, wasn't aware of that sticky either. Thank you so much!

I'm assuming you can still book just one advanced fp in one park (leaving the other two open) then after using that one, you can book the other two in a different park.

Why can I not get a 3rd FP for Epcot, I have a AM test track and 11 Mission space.......This system sucks, I already dont like it.............guess we will be standing in lines.............also just how long does the FP line take to get through to the ride??

Why can I not get a 3rd FP for Epcot, I have a AM test track and 11 Mission space.......This system sucks, I already dont like it.............guess we will be standing in lines.............also just how long does the FP line take to get through to the ride??
What FP options are showing for you? You should be able to book an available Tier 2 FP. You already have a Tier 1 -Test Track.

FP should get you to the ride in 15 minutes or less.

What FP options are showing for you? You should be able to book an available Tier 2 FP. You already have a Tier 1 -Test Track.

FP should get you to the ride in 15 minutes or less.

When I go look it says....

Select a FastPass+ Experience

Please select one of the following:

You already chose an experience from this list.
~~~~~~~

I am so confused.........TT is the 11am one......

When I go look it says....

Select a FastPass+ Experience

Please select one of the following:

You already chose an experience from this list.
~~~~~~~

I am so confused.........TT is the 11am one......

Epcot employs a tiering system, you cannot pick any 3 and are limited to no more than one from the Tier 1 group. What FP are you attempting to get?

You may find Post #8 on the first page of this thread helpful, which explains exactly how it works.

That’s the only Tier 1 you can pre-book. Keep scrolling to see all the available Tier 2 attractions.

Also refer to Post#8 that @mesaboy2 suggested.

Ahhh got it now......so after using the FP+ then one is allowed to book one more correct? I guess I was surprized on the available "rides" in Epcot, we usually and up spending most our time in the world showcase.....

Ahhh got it now......so after using the FP+ then one is allowed to book one more correct? I guess I was surprized on the available "rides" in Epcot, we usually and up spending most our time in the world showcase.....
As soon as you enter the FP line for FP#3, search for another Tier 1 FP.

Thank you. You have no idea how many times I've tried to explain this in other groups. My fp day is next Wed and I'm really not a fan of Hollywood studios. I only want to try for either slinky or Tot, do a couple of shows (standby) then go to Epcot for the rest of the day. My plan was to get my other two fps (day of) after I tap into that one advanced fp at Hs.

Thank you. You have no idea how many times I've tried to explain this in other groups. My fp day is next Wed and I'm really not a fan of Hollywood studios. I only want to try for either slinky or Tot, do a couple of shows (standby) then go to Epcot for the rest of the day. My plan was to get my other two fps (day of) after I tap into that one advanced fp at Hs.

Excerpted from Post #4 of the FP FAQ Addendum:
When_2 or less FP+ are booked for Park #1:
Additionally, the new changes allow you to book fewer than three FP+ and once you scan the first FP+ (from within the first park), you can at that point make FP+ selections for a different park, even if you still have a FP+ remaining in the first park.

This can be especially helpful for Tiered parks – if for example you wish to hit Epcot at rope drop, use only a Tier 1 FP+ and then still have 2 more FP+ for another park later in the day.

Additionally, there is no restriction on Tier requirements BETWEEN PARKS during one day. So if you use a Tier 1 at Epcot you can then book a second Tier 1 at HS immediately upon scanning – Also, you can even book your remaining two FP+ at two different parks if you would like!

NOTE: Splitting FP+ between parks or booking for another park can NOT be done until the same day, AFTER you have already scanned your card/MB at the first FP+ Mickey head to “prove” to the system that you’re in a park.

You cannot book for 2 different parks in advance or even on the same day until you have scanned your first FP+ (not just gotten into the park).

Can somebody clarify this for me please? If I cancel my resort reservation , will I automatically loose my fastpasses or can I rebook another stay and keep them ?

I've been doing AP and FP+ since pretty much the first day they started FP+. Always stay onsite so always have the 60 day window.
However, this is my first time having 2 trips within less than 60 days of each other..... so I looked at this thread and see this.....
- Annual Pass (AP) holders have similar benefits as onsite guests when staying at an onsite resort. The primary difference is that AP holders can book up to 7 days of FPs at all times, and more if the length of the onsite stay is greater. Multiple trips within a short period can confuse MDX and result in unpredictable FP Booking behavior.
Can someone explain?
Will I be able to book FP+ for the first trip then just 5 weeks later book FP+ for the second? (side note, first trip is solo and second is with DD who will not have a AP, just a hopper) My 60 window for the second trip will be before my first trip begins. It is more important to be able to book for the second trip.

Can somebody clarify this for me please? If I cancel my resort reservation , will I automatically loose my fastpasses or can I rebook another stay and keep them ?
Yes, you will lose your FPs if you cancel your stay. If you book a new stay first, however, then cancel the original stay, the FPs will remain in place (assuming the stays are for the same days).

I've been doing AP and FP+ since pretty much the first day they started FP+. Always stay onsite so always have the 60 day window.
However, this is my first time having 2 trips within less than 60 days of each other..... so I looked at this thread and see this.....

Can someone explain?
Will I be able to book FP+ for the first trip then just 5 weeks later book FP+ for the second? (side note, first trip is solo and second is with DD who will not have a AP, just a hopper) My 60 window for the second trip will be before my first trip begins. It is more important to be able to book for the second trip.
Assuming both of your stays are onsite, you should not be impacted by the 7 day rule. I say “should” as the system does not always cooperate and a call to IT may be required. But you are absolutely permitted to book FPs for multiple onsite stays without timing restrictions.

If you Cancel your onsite stay less than 30 days prior to your original check-in date, you won’t lose your FPs.

If you’re planning to rebook an onsite stay anyway, book it before or immediately after you cancel your unwanted reservation.

I have two reservations currently. The first reservation is a campsite Wed-Sun (Feb 12-16), the second at AKL, Sun-Sat (Feb 16-22).

We will not know until the 45 day mark, give or take, if we can make the 12-16th reservation due to kids sports schedules. If I make FP+ reservations for the whole stay at 60+10 days from Feb 12, then have to cancel that stay if my kids do well in tournaments, will I lose FP's for the whole stay, or just for the days I am no longer staying on property?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter