Fastpass for Groups

2Xited4Disney

DIS Veteran
We are headed to WDW in February with two other families, under separate reservations, and our Fastpass window opens tomorrow (Tuesday). I have been playing around in MDE to get ready I am noticing that when I select their names it says “add ticket or link package”...but I know they have booked and paid for tickets. When I use their confirmation number to link package it says that that confirmation number is already in use. Is this a common issue that will resolve itself before tomorrow am? Or am I doing something wrong?
My party is fine including my immediate family with APs and a cousin who is staying with and a has s day pass.

Attachments

• 93CBB423-724A-48F4-B2D5-6FECB2819790.jpeg
    93CBB423-724A-48F4-B2D5-6FECB2819790.jpeg
    29.4 KB · Views: 16
From the FP FAQ:
  • For onsite guests with a room/ticket package, the 60-day prebooking window will not appear until the 60-day mark. Before this point, it is normal for various members and/or their tickets to not appear on the MDX account. The entire traveling party and their tickets will appear at the 60-day mark in almost all cases. It is generally not possible to practice booking FPs beforehand in this situation.
  • For onsite guests with a room-only reservation, the 60-day prebooking window will not appear until the 60-day mark, assuming valid tickets are attached to the account. Before this point only a 30-day window (from the current day) will be active, again assuming valid tickets are attached to the account. It is possible to practice booking FPs using this 30-day window.

I would call Disney today to try to get it corrected by tomorrow. Sounds like some sort of error with the confirmation number they gave you. You can check to see if it works for the 30 day window, but it sounds like it won't even let you get that far...

I would call Disney today to try to get it corrected by tomorrow. Sounds like some sort of error with the confirmation number they gave you. You can check to see if it works for the 30 day window, but it sounds like it won't even let you get that far...

This. Give them a call and see if they can straighten it out for you. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter