FastPass Help

Alessandra Gabriel

Mouseketeer
Today was our booking day and I'm pretty pleased with our fastpasses, but I'm starting to overthink my decisions and wanted some feedback for our HS day and AK day. For our AK Day, I really wanted FOP (along with everyone else) and of course...nothing. So I realize I will have to rope drop this one. We also have dinner ressies at Tusker House at 5pm. I realize now that my FP are all over the place distance wise. Should I change anything up?
AK Day: Monday 11/11
Na'vi 9:50am
Everest 12:50
Safari 2:25

HS Day: Tuesday 11/12
RNR 10:00
VTLM 11:20
TTWC 12:25
Our HS Day is the one Im having the most trouble with. Since EEMH will be no more by the time we get there, will we have enough time to try and RD SWGE and make it to RNR? The other two FP are complete throwaways, and my hope is to get a SDD for the evening. Is this a bad plan? My daughter also LOVES TOT, but I was torn between a FP for that or RNR. Should I change that?

Any and all opinions are welcome!!

Today was our booking day and I'm pretty pleased with our fastpasses, but I'm starting to overthink my decisions and wanted some feedback for our HS day and AK day. For our AK Day, I really wanted FOP (along with everyone else) and of course...nothing. So I realize I will have to rope drop this one. We also have dinner ressies at Tusker House at 5pm.
1. I realize now that my FP are all over the place distance wise. Should I change anything up?

2. HS Day: Tuesday 11/12
3. RNR 10:00
Our HS Day is the one Im having the most trouble with. Since EEMH will be no more by the time we get there, will we have enough time to try and RD SWGE and make it to RNR? The other two FP are complete throwaways, and
4. my hope is to get a SDD for the evening. Is this a bad plan?
5. My daughter also LOVES TOT, but I was torn between a FP for that or RNR. Should I change that?

1. They are HOURS apart, so no need to book them differently.
(But, you can, if you like.)
2. Same as above.
3. You will have until 11:15am to get into the FP line for RNR.
If that's not enough time, things will be completely out of whack and not much can save you.
However, VOTLM is a "fixed entry" time and does not give you an hour in which to use that one.
I'd push it back to allow time to ride your first FP if you run long at Rope Drop.
What FP attraction are you calling "TTWC?"
4. If (IF) you can get it, that's a great plan.
5. If you're not as excited about RNR, then I'd get a ToT FP, if you can.

Last edited:
Today was our booking day and I'm pretty pleased with our fastpasses, but I'm starting to overthink my decisions and wanted some feedback for our HS day and AK day. For our AK Day, I really wanted FOP (along with everyone else) and of course...nothing. So I realize I will have to rope drop this one. We also have dinner ressies at Tusker House at 5pm. I realize now that my FP are all over the place distance wise. Should I change anything up?

HS Day: Tuesday 11/12
RNR 10:00
Our HS Day is the one Im having the most trouble with. Since EEMH will be no more by the time we get there, will we have enough time to try and RD SWGE and make it to RNR? The other two FP are complete throwaways, and my hope is to get a SDD for the evening. Is this a bad plan? My daughter also LOVES TOT, but I was torn between a FP for that or RNR. Should I change that?

I think AK looks fine.

For HS, I agree with RnR FP. I did that too. Even though we enjoy other rides more, I find that the RnR line is THE WORST and slowest. Even single rider. So that was my FP.

Turtle Talk does not need a FP at all, so if you keep it, as-is, and happen to miss its entry time,
no need to worry about it. Just go see Crush as standby or book another FP.

Question. I thought Turtle Talk with Crush was at Epcot? Did it get moved to HS?
:confused3:confused:

Geez my brain is fried today, my third fastpass in HS is Muppets not TTWC....ugh! Sorry!
Thanks for all the feedback so far! I was concerned about the earlier RnR FP being early because I wanted enough time to RD SWGE and spend some time wandering around before it got super crowded later on in the day. But since EEMH will be gone, Im sure its hard to say how busy it will be at 9am.

Geez my brain is fried today, my third fastpass in HS is Muppets not TTWC....ugh! Sorry!
Thanks for all the feedback so far! I was concerned about the earlier RnR FP being early because I wanted enough time to RD SWGE and spend some time wandering around before it got super crowded later on in the day. But since EEMH will be gone, Im sure its hard to say how busy it will be at 9am.
Muppets 3D FP reply is the same. FP completely not needed. If you miss that FP, you can go standby or re-book another FP.

We're there about the same time as you. We didn't end up using FP at all for DHS opting instead to try to rope drop it 1-2 days and try to end the day there one night. If you were doing an entire day there (from rope drop to clsoing), I'd try to get a FP for SDD as early as possible (if you can still get it) and rope drop RnR and ToT. With the masses going to Star Wars and Toy Story those two rides will be walk ons and if you love them you can likely do them a couple times. (Alternatively, if you don't get SDD FP, I'd rope drop that if you can be towards the front of the crowd and then head right to RnR and ToT before line builds. And then I'd hit MFSR very end of evening. Last trip we rode SDD towards the front of the pack, went right to TSMM, and then to RnR and ToT. Being at the front of the pack let us get to each of those rides just ahead of the building crowds.

I'm really waiting to hear reports in October. The opening of SW and the hurricane make recent reports very unlikely to be what we'll see in the next few weeks. My guess is that rope drop for SDD will be a bit easier than before SW (but still busy). I just can't justify using FP at DHS right now if you have hoppers . . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter