• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fastpass Question

meghanb133

Mouseketeer
Tomorrow is the day!! 60 days until my trip and I can get FP’s. I have never booked a trip this far in advance because we have AP’s and live close enough to go for the day. We decided to spend Thanksgiving and the days following in Orlando before the chaos of the holidays start. So onto the question lol - is there a special way to get to the fastpass selection page from my reservation or tomorrow when I login will the calendar go all the way to my check in date to select fastpasses? Right now it’ll obviously only go 30 days out. I just want to make sure I am doing the right and the most efficient way. I’m sure Thanksgiving week my options are limited already! Thanks everyone for your input.

I think you will be ok - except for attractions which every one wants
Any very important questions, just call WDW
Walt Disney World · Customer service
upload_2018-9-22_20-37-9.jpeg
(407) 939-5277

Tomorrow is the day!! 60 days until my trip and I can get FP’s. I have never booked a trip this far in advance because we have AP’s and live close enough to go for the day. We decided to spend Thanksgiving and the days following in Orlando before the chaos of the holidays start. So onto the question lol - is there a special way to get to the fastpass selection page from my reservation or tomorrow when I login will the calendar go all the way to my check in date to select fastpasses? Right now it’ll obviously only go 30 days out. I just want to make sure I am doing the right and the most efficient way. I’m sure Thanksgiving week my options are limited already! Thanks everyone for your input.

Yes. You may find the FP FAQ helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter