Fastpass Question

14kparker

Earning My Ears
Planning our trip in Sept. I was planning on getting fastpasses for my husband and I for Big Thunder Mountain, 7 Dwarfs. Then I was going to use his third fastpass for Space Mtn ( I don’t ride this ride) Then after his third, get his 4th pass and what would be my 3rd for another ride.

Or will I have to wait to use my third fastpass before the system will let him get his fourth?

Planning our trip in Sept. I was planning on getting fastpasses for my husband and I for Big Thunder Mountain, 7 Dwarfs. Then I was going to use his third fastpass for Space Mtn ( I don’t ride this ride) Then after his third, get his 4th pass and what would be my 3rd for another ride.

Or will I have to wait to use my third fastpass before the system will let him get his fourth?
Each guest's FPs can be separate.
However, you COULD also book a Space Mtn. FP and either just scan in when he does, -OR- don't scan when he does and let him then use YOUR MB and scan-in and ride Space Mtn. a second time.

You could get Buzz for your third so you could ride that while he rides Space. They are very near each other.

If your husband loves Space, another option is to get a FP for Space for yourself too, then switch MagicBands after he rides it so that he can ride twice. Oops- just realized Robo beat me to it with this suggestion!

Each guest's FPs can be separate.
However, you COULD also book a Space Mtn. FP and either just scan in when he does, -OR- don't scan when he does and let him then use YOUR MB and scan-in and ride Space Mtn. a second time.
And, you might be able to ride the PeopleMover (maybe a couple of times) while he rides Space Mtn. once or twice. (You could give him your MB before you head to the PeopleMover.)

Last edited:
Yeah I would just book two for Space and let him go twice. That's what my mom and I do for some of the things she can't ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter