• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Father's Day Recommendations

Thrillhouse

Earning My Ears
It didn't occur to me until today that the first day of our trip (my wife and I + our 11, 9 and 1 year old from June 17-30) will be Father's Day. Does anyone have an recommendations or experience from previous trips to share (eg are any parks particularly crowded, does Disney do anything special for Fathers we should look out for, etc)? I had planned MK for that day (we arrive the night prior) as we always start our trip in MK. It's way late for any good ADR's for a party of 5, but can change things around if anyone has recos or tips.

Separately, this is our first trip we've even taken in June (have been in April, May, August, Sept and Oct). Any other tips for the last two weeks of June are also welcome (e.g. should I avoid the parks on weekends). Some of the crowd calendars conflict on the recommended parks per day, so I'm worried I'll pick the wrong parks during a busy time of year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter